• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Redskins lock up Allen long term!

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys also have to keep in mind i was just asking from the prospective of another team making an offer, and contract stalemate. Gkekoa answered my question on this, thanks. I'm not actually shopping him in any fantasy GM mode.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to be open to taking a 2nd or 1st for expiring contract guys. Payne isn't exactly Aaron Donald
then he shouldnt cost much to resign then now should he

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's going to make more than Allen.
Lol, I'm just saying be open to an offer.
On 106.7 callers and Bmitch as well was saying that we can't be unwilling to make deals that improve the team and its future.
One guy said "if" someone offered a 1st for Fitz, he'd do it asap. Or if someone offered a 2nd for TH, you don't hesitate.
I'd love for our d Line to still be intact in 2024 if it doesn't completely handcuff us from improving in other places. Shoot if our d line is the reason we are in a superbowl, I'd be fine with that too

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's going to make more than Allen.
Lol, I'm just saying be open to an offer.
On 106.7 callers and Bmitch as well was saying that we can't be unwilling to make deals that improve the team and its future.
One guy said "if" someone offered a 1st for Fitz, he'd do it asap. Or if someone offered a 2nd for TH, you don't hesitate.
I'd love for our d Line to still be intact in 2024 if it doesn't completely handcuff us from improving in other places. Shoot if our d line is the reason we are in a superbowl, I'd be fine with that too
I wouldn’t be too sure about that . Ionman has been to a PB and was playing ahead of him before the injury . Not saying he won’t make more but it remains to be seen

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ironman doesn't get any hype because he was a 5th rounder but he is as good as any of them. He is also the oldest I believe.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody remember how the run defense suffered some when Matt Ioannidis went down?

Any trade, given the choice of either Payne or Ioannidis, you hope to keep Ion because he can give you better run stopping production despite his advanced age relative to Payne's. Payne's upside is potentially greater, but in either case, there would be time to find future replacements. Sooner for Ion, later for Payne.