• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Redskins Considering Firing Gruden After Season

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the WP says he is gone espn says he is staying

both suck who do you believe

i will tell you this if you fire gruden now before he gets his team in place no one worth anything will take the job

if you ditch allen the same can be said

nothing will change if you dont have stability

you all hate snyder but you sure do advocate doing things the way he does

I understand what you're saying, but let's say that even Dan Snyder has soured on RGIII and the intent is to move him after this season. I'm not going to give you the answer to this but, there is only one person left who can be fired for bringing him here.

On the other hand, if Griffin starts again this season, barring injury, or by some accounts bought back next season then Gruden need not ask for whom the bell tolls....it tolls for him.

You've also written above: "nothing will change if you dont have stability".... I totally agree!!! There are no miracles coming to DC Football. For those who are unaware, Jack Kent Cooke passed away in 1997 and the team is for the foreseeable future owned by Mr. Instability!!!

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daniel Snyder has taken what was once a proud, respected franchise and turned it into a joke.

Ya'll deserve better.

That is all.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they fire Gruden I will consider purchasing a Ravens jersey

Yeah. I can't honestly believe this would happen of Snyder's and Allen's accord. If so, I would seriously think about giving up on this franchise.

Now, if. Gruden just said screw this... I want out. Then that wouldn't surprise me.

I don't think either should or will happen.