• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Red Wings @ Panthers - 1|27|2015 - 7:30 PM

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panthers finally get power play goals and still can't win, geez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I just got home from the late shift coaching stint, and completely missed the game. I'll have to see the replay on the Center Ice Package. My daughter tells me that Mrazek had to stand on his head once again for the last 10 minutes or so. My guess is that our coverage in the neutral zone probably broke down, which is a big part of the end game situation that we usually get ourselves caught up in far too often when the opposition presses us late for a tying or winning goal.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just got home from the late shift coaching stint, and completely missed the game. I'll have to see the replay on the Center Ice Package. My daughter tells me that Mrazek had to stand on his head once again for the last 10 minutes or so. My guess is that our coverage in the neutral zone probably broke down, which is a big part of the end game situation that we usually get ourselves caught up in far too often when the opposition presses us late for a tying or winning goal.

The late penalty they took really didn't help matters either

This was a weird game - Panthers led 2-1 on two power play goals and then Detroit caught fire, and then the Panthers chipped away and made it interesting

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Thanks for the update; all the more reason to stay up to catch the game. I'll have to have a couple of toothpicks handy though.