• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Red Sox put up 17 on Texas & AROD, Braun to go down in PED flames

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you're right. The market has been artificially inflated for the last 4-5 years now. That bubble is gonna blow.

I don't "play" the market though. I'm in nothing but safe, secure, old money stuff.

65% of my 401K is invested in my company's stock, and we never fluctuate in any direction that's going to make me rich or poor. We're the epitome of "safe, secure, old money"

I bet you smoke a pipe wearing a burgundy sweater in your library

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you dabble in a trade account or are you just talking about long term 401 or IRA accounts?

Not that you asked... But I put about $5K in BWLD and F about 8 years ago More than doubled my money... F has more than doubled... and BWLD is a cash cow if you watch the trending with the yearly ebb and flow of sports..

I forget who it is, but someone else here rides that same wave with BWLD as I do.. Maybe it's Chappee?

That stock paid for 70% of my wife's van...

401 and IRA's is all I do. All I ever will do, unless I come across an inside tip, and even then...

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet you smoke a pipe wearing a burgundy sweater in your library

hart_smoking_pipe.jpg

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you're right. The market has been artificially inflated for the last 4-5 years now. That bubble is gonna blow.

I don't "play" the market though. I'm in nothing but safe, secure, old money stuff.

65% of my 401K is invested in my company's stock, and we never fluctuate in any direction that's going to make me rich or poor. We're the epitome of "safe, secure, old money"

Well, when (not if) the market takes a real shit (like back to 10k), I think the final bit of luster on Obama's armor will surely fade.

Not trying to start another Obama fight, Snoogs, honestly, just a little chat with Johnny here.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, when (not if) the market takes a real shit (like back to 10k), I think the final bit of luster on Obama's armor will surely fade.

Not trying to start another Obama fight, Snoogs, honestly, just a little chat with Johnny here.

obama sucks

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Fed is who is responsible for this bubble.

They've been printing money like at no other time ever, and pumping it all into Wall St.

That's why the "normal" economy still blows, while Wall St. has been getting fat again at the same time.

It all will come crashing down again though, just like the dot.com bubble, because it isn't real.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Fed is who is responsible for this bubble.

They've been printing money like at no other time ever, and pumping it all into Wall St.

That's why the "normal" economy still blows, while Wall St. has been getting fat again at the same time.

It all will come crashing down again though, just like the dot.com bubble, because it isn't real.

I need to make sure my mother (divorced from my father and not nearly as financially stable as he) transfers her stuff relatively soon to a low risk portfolio. Matter of fact, I need to call my cousin (financial planner) and talk to him about it.

Good chat, Johnny!

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to make sure my mother (divorced from my father and not nearly as financially stable as he) transfers her stuff relatively soon to a low risk portfolio. Matter of fact, I need to call my cousin (financial planner) and talk to him about it.

Good chat, Johnny!

Municipal Bonds are always safe...

And of course IRA's

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apologies in advance for the browning of your lawns

The scorching has begun faggits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait til Utley gets da fuck back bitches

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God forbid the phillies get close. They always own the second half of the season

Braves.... Ya fucked

Nats..... Ya fucked

NL Central LOL

NL West BWAHAHAHA

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
God forbid the phillies get close. They always own the second half of the season

Braves.... Ya fucked

Nats..... Ya fucked

NL Central LOL

NL West BWAHAHAHA

pickles...i can tell you are drunk....good stuff my man.....we are gonna get hit with a tropical storm tomorrow...

ohhh the humanity

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please give me a rundown of anything interesting that happened/was discussed today. Less than 50 words.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please give me a rundown of anything interesting that happened/was discussed today. Less than 50 words.

Cereal showed up

that's about it