• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Red Sox put up 17 on Texas & AROD, Braun to go down in PED flames

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Market's taking a shit today, Johnny. Hopefully Rock's 401K isn't vested yet.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 260,000.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd still much rather hit Veronica

veronica_lodge.gif

Making you only 35% gay.

Forgot about Leela and Amy Wong:

images

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An 84-year-old Florida woman who bought her Powerball ticket after another customer let her get ahead in line came forward Wednesday to claim the $590 million jackpot, becoming the largest sole lottery winner in U.S. history.
Gloria C. Mackenzie, of Zephyrhills, where the winning ticket was sold May 18, took a single lump sum payment of just over $370 million, Florida Lottery officials said. After paying 25 percent for federal income taxes, Mackenzie is taking home about $270 million, officials said.
She did not speak to a crowd of reporters outside lottery headquarters, leaving quickly in a silver Ford Focus with her son, Scott Mackenzie, and family friends. She was accompanied by two unidentified attorneys, who left in a separate car.
MacKenzie bought the winning ticket at a Publix supermarket, a town of about 13,300 people located 30 miles northeast of Tampa. It is best known for bottled spring water that bears its name — and now one of the biggest lottery winners of all time.
In a statement read by lottery officials, Mackenzie said she purchased the ticket after another buyer "was kind enough to let me go ahead in line to purchase the winning ticket." Mackenzie played a quick-pick ticket, in which the numbers are generated randomly by lottery computers. She said she also purchased four other tickets for the same drawing.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck that, I saw one of Pickles favorite movies and the father in would just spray Windex on it

My Big Fat Greek Wedding...

Good movie.. Though it became overrated due to it's excessive underratedness..

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edith Bunker is a fine piece of ass

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only strike against Veronica Lodge is that she let this faggot bang her

Archie.jpg

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Market's taking a shit today, Johnny. Hopefully Rock's 401K isn't vested yet.

I know.

I try not to get into the daily ups and downs anymore though.

I know what overall, and my interests specifically, have done roughly every quarter.

So every 3 months when T-Rowe sends the statement, I'm prepared to either cream or cringe.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 260,000.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who in the fuck is aeon flux

Since you asked:

images

It was basically an animated graphic novel that used to be on MTV about 15 years ago, then they made a horrible live-action movie out of it.

Andybob

Lurking
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indyjim's type of cartoon..
270px-Powerpuff_girls_characters.jpg

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 260,000.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta go, please excuse my absence during this next Mets winning streak- er, losing streak.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know.

I know what overall, and my interests specifically, have done roughly every quarter.

So every 3 months when T-Rowe sends the statement, I'm prepared to either cream or cringe.

Pete and Do.... Pete and another poster from Boston were kind enough to lend me their insight on the market a few weeks ago. I posed the question as to why the market was fairing so well while all other indicators were so weak.

So, I did a bit of research on my own, and frankly, it scared the hell out of me. When interest rates increase, as they must, and probably fairly soon, those of us with money in stocks are in big trouble I fear.

So hard to say when is the right time to move stuff around. I don't have a huge lump in there, but a enough that it worries me. My father, however???? He has enough that I'm begging him to transfer to low risk shit now. That's MY interitance he's fucking with! :laugh3:

Andybob

Lurking
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you asked:

images

It was basically an animated graphic novel that used to be on MTV about 15 years ago, then they made a horrible live-action movie out of it.

On the bright side at least Charlize Theron was in it

humunah

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know.

Do you dabble in a trade account or are you just talking about long term 401 or IRA accounts?

Not that you asked... But I put about $5K in BWLD and F about 8 years ago More than doubled my money... F has more than doubled... and BWLD is a cash cow if you watch the trending with the yearly ebb and flow of sports..

I forget who it is, but someone else here rides that same wave with BWLD as I do.. Maybe it's Chappee?

That stock paid for 70% of my wife's van...

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pete and Do.... Pete and another poster from Boston were kind enough to lend me their insight on the market a few weeks ago. I posed the question as to why the market was fairing so well while all other indicators were so weak.

So, I did a bit of research on my own, and frankly, it scared the hell out of me. When interest rates increase, as they must, and probably fairly soon, those of us with money in stocks are in big trouble I fear.

So hard to say when is the right time to move stuff around. I don't have a huge lump in there, but a enough that it worries me. My father, however???? He has enough that I'm begging him to transfer to low risk shit now. That's MY interitance he's fucking with! :laugh3:

Yeah you're right. The market has been artificially inflated for the last 4-5 years now. That bubble is gonna blow.

I don't "play" the market though. I'm in nothing but safe, secure, old money stuff.

65% of my 401K is invested in my company's stock, and we never fluctuate in any direction that's going to make me rich or poor. We're the epitome of "safe, secure, old money"