• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Recurring timer for Warrior games?

CohanHater

Long Time Warrior Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I was with Uverse I could just say record New on the Warrior games and it would set a timer for all of the games.

I switched to the Hopper and each game is titled uniquely and it won't work that way. Has anyone figured out a way to set all of the games to record without having to manually set each game?:noidea::gaah:

_so_money_

Dubmaster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't have Dish or Hopper, but on TiVo you can set up recordings based on some keywords. So you could set up to record anything with "Golden State" in the title (maybe leave "Warriors" out so it's generic enough to catch national broadcasts) and then refine it further by adding filters for the Sports > Basketball category. Maybe Hopper has something similar?

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't hopper supposed to be slang for Toilet? Or have I just been listening to KNBR too long?

Switch to the Evil empire Comcast, you can set a "series recording" for DUB games, or even better, just catch the game "On Demand". In the Bay Area, they have a monopoly on internet and TV, so I just go with them.

_so_money_

Dubmaster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Switch to the Evil empire Comcast, you can set a "series recording" for DUB games, or even better, just catch the game "On Demand". In the Bay Area, they have a monopoly on internet and TV, so I just go with them.

Yeah, but will that catch all the national games on TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV also, or only the Comcast broadcasts? Are the national games also available on-demand? I don't know how that works on cable, but with League Pass Broadband, if there's a national game, it's blacked out on the LP streaming service and not available to watch later archived. If you miss it live (or don't record the live broadcast), you miss it.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but will that catch all the national games on TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV also, or only the Comcast broadcasts? Are the national games also available on-demand? I don't know how that works on cable, but with League Pass Broadband, if there's a national game, it's blacked out on the LP streaming service and not available to watch later archived. If you miss it live (or don't record the live broadcast), you miss it.

Good question, I don't know.

I barely have enough time to watch Dub games, I try to get some National games during my free time, but I have players on my fantasy playing that night, I will just fast forward through those games.