• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Recruiting Thread:

NDKane21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok here is some good recruiting news. ND looks to be in the lead for Quick and Monday is a big day for ND and Quick. ND is sending 3-4 coaches to see him. Quick said his fav coach has been Denbrock. Denbrock becoming the New OC is a big positive for Quick.

This would be a BIG get for ND.

Thanks man. Understatement right here...if you could BIG any BIGGER would be appropriate.

Still think IM is a better player. But Quick is really good too.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they can land Quick and McKenzie plus a D-Lineman like Cage or Sawyer that would be enough to round out this class if they could land Alexander as well it would complete the class. Ideally they would land JuJu instead of 2nd DT Cage/Sawyer or Alexander but I don't think that will happen.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can remember about a half a year ago Irish Entourage from the CBS board said Notre Dame would land Michiah Quick and he was right way more than he was wrong. I always felt pretty confident we had a good chance with him. I wish he would have came over to this board, I always liked his input.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can remember about a half a year ago Irish Entourage from the CBS board said Notre Dame would land Michiah Quick and he was right way more than he was wrong. I always felt pretty confident we had a good chance with him. I wish he would have came over to this board, I always liked his input.

I wish we could land some of the Old CBS crew.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UPDATE:

Marcus Griffin is Blown away from Home Visit. Imagine how he will feel when he sees ND this weekend.

Looking great for ND right now.

NT- 6-3 285LBS.

Some people have ND landing Griffin and Sewyers. That would be Big for ND.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UPDATE:

Marcus Griffin is Blown away from Home Visit. Imagine how he will feel when he sees ND this weekend.

Looking great for ND right now.

NT- 6-3 285LBS.

Some people have ND landing Griffin and Sewyers. That would be Big for ND.

It will be 7 degrees in SB on Saturday and Sunday. I hope they keep him indoors during this visit.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7 is better than below zero.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish we could land some of the Old CBS crew.

I still have to laugh when a bunch of us posters from CBS migrated for a month or so to ESPN and some of their posters thought the five or six people who came over were all the same person. I know they weren't all that stupid but I can tell you some of them were real clanish inbreds. I like this board even if one of the old CBS posters NDKane insists on giving me shit about Wisconsin. Oh well, you can't please everyone. If everyone agreed about everything what fun would it be. That is actually why I liked CBS quite a bit since we had posters from three or four other teams and I still think most of them were pretty decent people. There was the one Wisconsin poster, a couple of Michigan posters and a couple of Ohio State posters , and if I remember right one Miami Hurricane poster. I got a kick out of the avatar bets usually on the Notre Dame vs. Michigan game. But don't get me wrong I do like it here. There were times when I even liked Knute- quite the character to say the least. Thank God we shook those phony trolls like LonghornsNd constantly getting booted off only to reappear under some other stupid moniker. Those were the days hah? :scratch::scratch:

Last edited by a moderator:

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't heard much on the Sawyers front, I do know Cage is visiting.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that Cage was not "liked" by ND until we got the new DC. I was reading on him a little and he liked ND. I think had we been in on him from the start, he would be Irish right now. He is also visiting Mich St and Mizzou also, which shows me he can play. We might have the upper hand because we can offer him the playing time and it seems the new DC wants fast guys.

Alexander seemed to really like his time on campus. He hung out will at the young kids. From what I read they want him to return punts and KO for this team, and we can certainly use someone like that now. Again, maybe playing time factors into him coming to ND.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still have to laugh when a bunch of us posters from CBS migrated for a month or so to ESPN and some of their posters thought the five or six people who came over were all the same person. I know they weren't all that stupid but I can tell you some of them were real clanish inbreds. I like this board even if one of the old CBS posters NDKane insists on giving me shit about Wisconsin. Oh well, you can't please everyone. If everyone agreed about everything what fun would it be. That is actually why I liked CBS quite a bit since we had posters from three or four other teams and I still think most of them were pretty decent people. There was the one Wisconsin poster, a couple of Michigan posters and a couple of Ohio State posters , and if I remember right one Miami Hurricane poster. I got a kick out of the avatar bets usually on the Notre Dame vs. Michigan game. But don't get me wrong I do like it here. There were times when I even liked Knute- quite the character to say the least. Thank God we shook those phony trolls like LonghornsNd constantly getting booted off only to reappear under some other stupid moniker. Those were the days hah? :scratch::scratch:

Lol!

Yeah, I remember that.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He must have been like the Carolina fan on espn (who never posted on the North Carolina site) who had about 10 names. With all the crap about Tarheel athlete reading levels and their basketball record this year, I'm sure he would have disappeared anyway, but it would have been fun to see how long he would have lasted.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Very true

NDKane21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mokwuah, DT, is a name to keep an eye on. Currently committed to Rutgers. Nice upside, probably the best of our options.

Late in the game gets crazy...

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mokwuah, DT, is a name to keep an eye on. Currently committed to Rutgers. Nice upside, probably the best of our options.

Late in the game gets crazy...

Yeah I think they have a real shot with Cage as well, I'm hoping they'll land Cage and one of the other guys they are going after. They do need to get Mokwuah on an official visit.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also Griffin is out

NDKane21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I think they have a real shot with Cage as well, I'm hoping they'll land Cage and one of the other guys they are going after. They do need to get Mokwuah on an official visit.

Visiting next week...Wed, Thurs, leaving Fri.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he was visiting on the 22nd.

NDKane21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today was reported Wed, Thurs, leaving Friday of next week. He had to reschedule his visit. Weather I'm guessing.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Griffin credits didn't all transfer. He is out.

Also some breaking News Alexander just got accepted into Stanford. Not Ole Miss, its stanford now that gives ND the biggest Challenge.