• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Recruiting from Disney....

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That place is dead, so I went and dropped a line at the Hokie and ACC board. Go back me up so they know I am not spamming. I have not been there in a while and don't know who all will remember me since our post counts were reset.

DO IT!!!!!

PLEASE :)

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make sure we don't oversign

There is a lot of gibberish over there

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
during the rubustification, it apparently deleted my account cause i cant even log in any more.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make sure we don't oversign

There is a lot of gibberish over there

NO Oversigning! I have thought about getting some of the Redskin regulars over here from Disney 46&2 (I just casually observe most of the time) but man..they are something else. I'm not sure I want to taint our little sight with those trolls. All they do is bash on one another (bananaman, JUSTUS, Skinsdad, etc.). I will say that most of them are much more in tune with what they are doing in the front office, free agency, etc. You ever post over there on the Redskins board 46?? If so you could probably pick out a few decent contributors...I rarely look at the VT board. I think everyone over here brings something to the table and we try to be fairly civil (except with Jeffro of course). Maybe you guys could pick out a few Sportshoopla "lottery" winners!

Last edited by a moderator:

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO Oversigning! I have thought about getting some of the Redskin regulars over here from Disney 46&2 (I just casually observe most of the time) but man..they are something else. I'm not sure I want to taint our little sight with those trolls. All they do is bash on one another (bananaman, JUSTUS, Skinsdad, etc.). I will say that most of them are much more in tune with what they are doing in the front office, free agency, etc. You ever post over there on the Redskins board 46?? If so you could probably pick out a few decent contributors...I rarely look at the VT board. I think everyone over here brings something to the table and we try to be fairly civil (except with Jeffro of course). Maybe you guys could pick out a few Sportshoopla "lottery" winners!

You do know that the majority of time, I am generally joking, right?

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even try to talk Redskins with anyone. It is too hard for me to hold my tongue. I like the Caps fans that are here, but it is very few. I can boot people if we get thr wrong ones. It just seems like there are some over there begging for good conversation and at a loss. We will see.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
FWIW i invited quite a few of the old school VT posters during our last expansion but only a couple made it over. If the message doesnt get deleted before thursday night maybe the game conversation will pull some in.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Jethro - he keeps us honest at times. I do think he needs an avatar of him on a dirtbike though. Reps if he does.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do know that the majority of time, I am generally joking, right?

I know jeffro..and we are too. Its all in good fun. You are our favorite Hoo on the board...you are the only Hoo right?? :hug:

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I started an FSU game thread on the whoVa board and spread the word over at Disney, maybe some will find their way over.

BTW in an attempt to draw in some posters i had to type U_A with out adding a gay or who. i feel sick!:tsk::sick::puke: