• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Receiver problems

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I agree. Im sure we can still beat the rams with Crabs, braylon and swain if the saints win today. If they lose then we can rest some guys against the rams and the bye week, i doubt williams and ginn are long term.

hope so, did read something about Ginn walking around? anyways, if they're not 100%, they might as well rest the next two weeks. the concern is more punt returns, cause agree we should be ok with Crabs, Braylon, and VD.

good time to throw more to Davis and Edwards anyway. Davis needs the work in all phases of receiving, and Edwards is rusty for sure.

BallsOfFury

Next man up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Hunter was one of the 9ers' kick returners pre-season. Culliver did a good job returning kicks @ S. Carolina and could also be used. For punt returns, chances are they'd use Reggie Smith who used to field punts at Oklahoma.

polfnikufesin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
it be nice if Edwards can freakin step up LOL

Edwards is a bum! I was pretty excited when they signed him, but dude has no work ethic and clearly doesn't care about the game. I can't wait until he's no longer a 9er.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edwards is a bum! I was pretty excited when they signed him, but dude has no work ethic and clearly doesn't care about the game. I can't wait until he's no longer a 9er.

he's been about as good as your trolling :juggle:

polfnikufesin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
he's been about as good as your trolling :juggle:

How am I a troll? Been a 9ers fan for 30 years, just haven't been on a message board for years. I just joined this one because a friend told me about it and I speak the truth about Alex Smith, so I must be a troll....LMFAO!

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How am I a troll? Been a 9ers fan for 30 years, just haven't been on a message board for years. I just joined this one because a friend told me about it and I speak the truth about Alex Smith, so I must be a troll....LMFAO!

what truth? smith is top 10 in passer rating and when we needed a drive he's done it. we've also played a much tougher schedule than other top playoff teams with our top 2 wr's injured all year.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hunter was one of the 9ers' kick returners pre-season. Culliver did a good job returning kicks @ S. Carolina and could also be used. For punt returns, chances are they'd use Reggie Smith who used to field punts at Oklahoma.

ahhh, ok there are some options. it still takes some game experience, but at least we're not using someone whose never done it.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ginn walked off on his own and I thought the tests were negative, if correct, then I would expect him back by playoffs for sure. As for Williams, the way the surrounding players were reacting to his injury on the field left me with the impression that he was out cold.

Too bad he didn't have the presence of mind to just duck - there would be two Seahawks players wondering what day it is instead of Williams.

Ya, he fell asleep out there. Hate to say it but that hit is on him. You need to be aware out there. This isn't college ball where you are down when your knee hits.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ya, he fell asleep out there. Hate to say it but that hit is on him. You need to be aware out there. This isn't college ball where you are down when your knee hits.

No doubt. He just lost his wits and became a duck on a pond.