• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reason the Pro Bowl ROCKS

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, the pro bowl rocks. I get so excited for it. Why it rocks?

1) It's the SECOND to last game of the season. The Super Bowl is just depressing once it's over, but the pro bowl is like the cherry on the shit sundae. Man oh man!

2) All those ELITE players playing on the same team WOW. Who cares if they don't hit hard. Get to see me some Wilson throwing to Fitzgerald, or Manning connecting with Green, etc. etc. This is great stuff. Even better when you see guys like Sean Taylor blast an unsuspecting punter. LOL punter douche! Eat a facefull of Taylor's shoulder!

3) The cheerleaders. Damn are they hot. I'm not sure if they have a pro bowl but this is great. Maybe it's because every tit in Chicago has at least 5 layers of clothing on at this time of the year (like unwrapping a fucking christmas present from your grandparents) but these cheerleaders are wearing practically nothing in Hawaii. I can almost see right through the one layer because Chicago has definitely honed my x-ray vision.

4) All the great movies based on it! Like that one movie when Kate Bosworth is bitching and then Tom Brady clone is like, "Bitch you crazy, you a great surfer!" And then he decks that Hawaiian native? Classic.

5) The commercials. Saw a taco bell commercial last year. Shit had me out the door in seconds.

What are your reasons that the Pro bowl ROCKS.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2411393_o.gif

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3