• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Really?

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Elliott but we are really getting creative to come up with ways he will help this team. If you ask me its all spin. Could be a great runner and of course that helps everything but if I hear anyone else say it's a pick for defense because of how he'll control the game, etc I'll :puke:

It's a pick for Offense. Ramsey was a pick for defense and you can say he'd help the offense if you want to spin it
I am tired of this nonsense as well. He is pick for the offense nothing more. We are going to have to score alot of points this year.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Elliott but we are really getting creative to come up with ways he will help this team. If you ask me its all spin. Could be a great runner and of course that helps everything but if I hear anyone else say it's a pick for defense because of how he'll control the game, etc I'll :puke:

It's a pick for Offense. Ramsey was a pick for defense and you can say he'd help the offense if you want to spin it
I wanted D over Elliott but I also see the benifits of Elliott.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pick of Elliot will help the defense :D

Just so you guys can get the puking over early this morning :trash:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted D over Elliott but I also see the benifits of Elliott.
I like Elliott and am very happy with him, I just don't want to read any more how it's a pick for defense. It works that way with every player. Good offense moves the ball and controls the ball and a good defense gives your offense good field position. The only people that truly help your defense are the ones on the field.

tylerTX88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In looking at the smith pick this morning I guess we shouldn't be so surprised it really is a classic Jerry pick. It is exactly the kind of stuff he does. It happened a bit sooner than expected but the fact that he picked him should be a surprise. I wonder how Garrett really feels about this one?

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Elliott and am very happy with him, I just don't want to read any more how it's a pick for defense. It works that way with every player. Good offense moves the ball and controls the ball and a good defense gives your offense good field position. The only people that truly help your defense are the ones on the field.

A good offense can go a long way to winning the field position battle, too - obviously.

The Elliot pick is growing on me, a lot. I can understand being mad at not drafting for defense at #4 - I was one of them - but I can't understand being mad at having Elliot on the roster. That guy is going to light up opposing defenses :D

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like it or not amerrausbbig year allowed a bad 2013 defense to look good in 14 only to be bad again in 15 without Murray.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like it or not amerrausbbig year allowed a bad 2013 defense to look good in 14 only to be bad again in 15 without Murray.
I may agree or I may not...not sure WTF you said:pound:

Scandrick played great in 2014 and was hurt in 2015. Mincey and Crawford played very well and Lawrence was great at the end of the year. We also lost a few LBs via FA that played well in 2014 too. Lee got hurt but McClain was great. Yeah, Murray was great, but that is not why the defense was better. If you want to go that route I'll say Romo not getting hurt was more valuable. This whole line of thinking is crazy. Every good player helps the team. If we have the ball more we will keep the defense off the field, but the idea a RB helps our D as much as Ramsey is just insane.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya' know, 2014 was about more than running the ball well. The defense had a fluke year and created a bunch of turnovers. Even if Dallas can run really well in 2016, I wouldn't assume they'll go right back to 12-4 or better. They've got no pass rush, they're down a few key guys right off the bat, some of their best players are coming back off of major injuries, and on the surface it appears they're not adding anyone that will be a significant impact player for the defense in 2016.

They could win a weak NFCE if Romo can stay on his feet, but that feels like a big "if" and I don't know how many times we have to see teams with good defenses win championships before it sinks in.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may agree or I may not...not sure WTF you said:pound:

Scandrick played great in 2014 and was hurt in 2015. Mincey and Crawford played very well and Lawrence was great at the end of the year. We also lost a few LBs via FA that played well in 2014 too. Lee got hurt but McClain was great. Yeah, Murray was great, but that is not why the defense was better. If you want to go that route I'll say Romo not getting hurt was more valuable. This whole line of thinking is crazy. Every good player helps the team. If we have the ball more we will keep the defense off the field, but the idea a RB helps our D as much as Ramsey is just insane.
Damn cell phone and its tiny screen. I typed Murray's big year, the phone mumbled.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jerruh and Stephen look like dumb and dumber of nfl gms with this 2nd round pick. picking a guy that probably never sees the field. hope I am wrong.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jerruh and Stephen look like dumb and dumber of nfl gms with this 2nd round pick. picking a guy that probably never sees the field. hope I am wrong.
Reports are he will fully recover unless the nerve damage is worse than thought. I wanted another pick, but if he does recover all of uf bitching will owe an apology.

tylerTX88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a risky pick. I'm better with it today now that some more picks are in.
1 if he gets healthy it is a huge win
2 hopefully the Doc was able to give them some encouragement on the knee and the nerve.
3 sounds like a good character kid.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reports are he will fully recover unless the nerve damage is worse than thought. I wanted another pick, but if he does recover all of uf bitching will owe an apology.
I would be glade to apologize. I want him to be a stud.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Cowboys were satisfied after talking to Dr James Andrews that this kid will play again. I have heard that he has a chance to make a full recovery by 2017. I will say this, if the kid does make it back, he might be a Hall of Famer. Nearly every expert said before the injury that he was far and away the best player in the draft, and the kid is a great person and leader to boot. Love the pick personally :suds:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Cowboys were satisfied after talking to Dr James Andrews that this kid will play again. I have heard that he has a chance to make a full recovery by 2017. I will say this, if the kid does make it back, he might be a Hall of Famer. Nearly every expert said before the injury that he was far and away the best player in the draft, and the kid is a great person and leader to boot. Love the pick personally :suds:
I believe the Dr consulted was Dr Cooper who just happens to be the Cowboys Dr.