• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Really? Not again pleease

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You would think its impossible to have another stopage. After what happened last time. Noway does the season not start on time

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The hurdles this time aren't as bad as the last time. Don't worry too much about the posturing, that's the most important bargaining chip both sides have.

devils30mb

King "Marty" Kong
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Several of the pundits think that there will be a season but it won't start on time.

Main issue I see is the salary percentage...both NFL and NBA rolled back the salary percentage so NHL will want that. Players Association doesn't see it that way. Now should both agree to this, then it comes back to how this gets done. I can't remember the percentage last time with reduction/rollback on players salaries from the last lock out but what has been said (Healy mentioned it...remember he was part of NHLPA before they did all the changes not to long ago) is that the players don't want to do it that way again. So to figure out a way to roll out the reduction, which I think there will be one, is going to be difficult to hash out.