• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reality TV Shows

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was one a few years ago about these swamp loggers in Carolina. I always like that. River Monsters as well.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot Hardcore Pawn, but I only like it because it reinforces every negative stereotype about Detroit ever.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get it undiluted. It'll change the world around you as you know it instantly.

What I had was apple pie moonshine from a friend who used to go to school with me (he got kicked out for being an alcoholic). Everyone was pretty much chilling and having a few beers that night, took maybe a couple sips you didn't taste the alcohol in, and woke up wondering what the fuck happened. He had his jug beside him the next day, it was like a third of the way gone and he shared it with 20-something people.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being out in Colorado I have to work on a trade system, I get them shine and they get me good homemade beer.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finding Bigfoot - The trippiest moment from this show is when the leader dude finds a blanket laying in a corner in a cabin and declares it to be a 'bigfoot nest'. - 'This is what bigfoots do!'

Walks into dark woods. Hears sound. "That's a squatch."

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most 'shine is dangerous shit. Why would you drink that shit when you can just buy the good shit at the store and not have to worry about dying or going blind? And yes, I've had it before. It's vastly overrated. For some reason people like to say that it's amazing. It's bad PGA, nothing more. If I wanted to get that fucked up, I'd smoke.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to agree with that, smoke a fat one and cut out the hangover.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.The Deadliest Catch - older seasons were better, it seems like they got away from the crabbing and tried to get a little more drama in the more recent seasons.

2. Gold Rush - agree that the incompetence is just pure gold to watch.

3. American Pickers - I just like seeing the stuff they find and how people won't give up the tons of crap they have.

I occassionally will turn on Yukonmen, Alaska the Last Frontier, Moonshiners.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If River Monsters is reality TV then I watch the shit outta that. Awesome show.
Same. I've also been known to stop the dial on a fishing show or two.

I've stopped on Shark Tank several times, usually to check out products more than anything.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Survivor, American Idol, The Amazing Race.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most 'shine is dangerous shit. Why would you drink that shit when you can just buy the good shit at the store and not have to worry about dying or going blind? And yes, I've had it before. It's vastly overrated. For some reason people like to say that it's amazing. It's bad PGA, nothing more. If I wanted to get that fucked up, I'd smoke.

It's only dangerous if the person making it doesn't know what they're doing.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Survivor - While it has never recaptured the S1 magic, it is still must-see.

Big Brother - I watched one season religiously (followed it on-line and everything) and I realized there is a LOT they don't show on TV. I have zero interest in following it that close ever again, so I just watch the TV shows, understanding that I am missing a ton of the true story. If it were to disappear, I would not miss it.

American Idol - It is dying a slow death, but it still has, hands down, the best format of all the "singing" competitions.

Hells Kitchen - A little bit of garbage is not horrible for the diet.

I watched a couple eps of The Voice, and could not stand the banter between the judges or coaches or whatever they are supposed to be. Never got past the blind auditions stage of S1.

I saw the first 2 seasons of X-Factor USA, and I could not stand the format. Saw about 1 segment of S3 and decided I did not need it anymore.

I watched Real World in the 90s, but I thought it died years ago. I just saw they are still doing it a few months back and was shocked. Still will not watch it. I do not watch anything on MTV. I am not in their demo anyway (12-24??).

My bro watches Storage Wars, so I have seen a few of those eps. Does nothing for me.

Used to watch American Chopper. I thought it captured the struggle of the family pretty well, and for the most part, was quite honest with their struggle between producing a popular show and the strife it caused in the family. There were still some obvious edits as far as time-line, though, and PJD was supposedly a complete fabrication of the show (ie, it would not be able to exist without the influx of $$ from the show itself).

I never got into Amazing Race. I have seen an ep here and there, but it never drew me in.

DWood30

Go Pack Go!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Brother, Survivor, and I like MTV's The Challenge