• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reality, Fog Style

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Report: Former Lions WR Titus Young arrested again - CBSSports.com

Even I feel sorry for him, and that says a lot.....I don't feel sorry for Mayhew though drafting him.....This kid was interviewed extensively and Mayhew couldn't see the trouble? I would hate to see the screening process for security at Ford Field....

Just have ID and apply and your hired would be my guess.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regarding reality it really is just the point of view of the person expressing it. Hence the reason there are liberals and conservatives, atheists and believers. When it comes to football though it should be a little more black and white. The lions record was not good...again. The reality is that they were not good. Props to those who knew that early last season. There will always be people trying to spin the truth to meet their perspective of the world, and thats fine. That is why there are so many belief systems out there. A believer in god will say dinosaur bones were planted by satan. Does that sound like reality to an atheist? Hell no, it sounds insane. But to a christian it is reality. The best twister of reality is the mainstream media and they are damn good at it. There are definitely some posters here that would be experts at manipulating reality.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Report: Former Lions WR Titus Young arrested again - CBSSports.com

Even I feel sorry for him, and that says a lot.....I don't feel sorry for Mayhew though drafting him.....This kid was interviewed extensively and Mayhew couldn't see the trouble? I would hate to see the screening process for security at Ford Field....

Just have ID and apply and your hired would be my guess.

Definitely surprised Mayhew didn't catch the red flags with that kid. Our only hope is he learned from his mistakes.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely surprised Mayhew didn't catch the red flags with that kid. Our only hope is he learned from his mistakes.

Really? Mayhew wouldn't notice a red flag if he lived in Russia. Dude has Chris Houston all to himself and didn't notice he was done. Mayhew is a fucking loser. This team will lose with him until he is gone.

5-11