• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RazorbackG's Five Star picks week 4! (3-3-1 ATS for the year)

RAZORBACKG

Hoopla Cash
$ 735.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I finally had a winning week last week and now overall back to .500. I love four games this weekend and here's to running the board! Here are the picks, good luck to all and please let me know your thoughts and picks. This is a fun thread to post each week!

Friday....
Take Oregon State +15.5 vs. Stanford. Yes, I know Stanford just came off a HUGH victory over USC and that makes me like this line even more. Beavers are a solid home dog and these home points are too good to pass up. Prediction: Stanford 31 Oregon State 21
Saturday...
Take Toledo -7.5 vs. Arkansas State.
Toledo blew out the Red Wolves last year during bowl season, ASU gets Knighten back at QB but it will not matter, Red Wolves cannot stop the run and the Rockets will run amok again. Prediction: Toledo 49 Arkansas State 33
Take Baylor -35 vs. Rice. Poor Owls in for a whoopin! Bryles going for eye candy points. Prediction: Baylor 70 Rice 17
Take Alabama -38 vs. LA.-Monroe. Poor Warhawks have to play a pissed off Crimson Tide team coming off a loss. Bama should be able to run all day and blow this one out of the water. Prediction: Alabama 56 La-Monroe 3

G

VFL1995

Vol For Eternity
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with all these except Toledo-Arkansas State. I actually think Arkansas State pulls the upset. They're a very talented team and have some real playmakers

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I finally had a winning week last week and now overall back to .500. I love four games this weekend and here's to running the board! Here are the picks, good luck to all and please let me know your thoughts and picks. This is a fun thread to post each week!

Friday....
Take Oregon State +15.5 vs. Stanford. Yes, I know Stanford just came off a HUGH victory over USC and that makes me like this line even more. Beavers are a solid home dog and these home points are too good to pass up. Prediction: Stanford 31 Oregon State 21
Saturday...
Toledo blew out the Red Wolves last year during bowl season, ASU gets Knighten back at QB but it will not matter, Red Wolves cannot stop the run and the Rockets will run amok again. Prediction: Toledo 49 Arkansas State 33
Take Baylor -35 vs. Rice. Poor Owls in for a whoopin! Bryles going for eye candy points. Prediction: Baylor 70 Rice 17
Take Alabama -38 vs. LA.-Monroe. Poor Warhawks have to play a pissed off Crimson Tide team coming off a loss. Bama should be able to run all day and blow this one out of the water. Prediction: Alabama 56 La-Monroe 3

G

Stanford is coming off that big win but Oregon St's defense is bad. Michigan beat them by 28.

I cant trust Baylors' defense enough to take the 35. They could put up 70 but they could also give up 30+ haha.

The Bama game should be a blowout. That spread is through the roof. At least they have a starter now in Coker.

GL to ya!

RAZORBACKG

Hoopla Cash
$ 735.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with all these except Toledo-Arkansas State. I actually think Arkansas State pulls the upset. They're a very talented team and have some real playmakers
I am a fan, living in Arkansas but I think Knighten will be a little rusty for sitting out the one game and Toledo will take advantage of some early turnovers and get the cover.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford is coming off that big win but Oregon St's defense is bad. Michigan beat them by 28.

I cant trust Baylors' defense enough to take the 35. They could put up 70 but they could also give up 30+ haha.

The Bama game should be a blowout. That spread is through the roof. At least they have a starter now in Coker.

GL to ya!

Kevin Hogan is hobbled w/ sprained ankle, he will play but will be limited. They also lost one of their starting LBs who is their most experienced player on defense.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did bad last week, not sure who I am betting on yet but I LOVE:

Texas A&M -7. I would buy it down to 6.5, just in case but I am thinking blowout. I actually hate when I love a bet this much bc it usually backfires. Something has to go right for Arkansas, right?

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks man! What do you think the Horns will do on Saturday?

wow, I'm full of hope here, but we'll have to watch it and see. The team really grew up last week, and we found a superstar in the making.

If the defensive players can each just do their jobs, we should be alright. I'm looking for an upset this week. But I'm biased.

RAZORBACKG

Hoopla Cash
$ 735.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did bad last week, not sure who I am betting on yet but I LOVE:

Texas A&M -7. I would buy it down to 6.5, just in case but I am thinking blowout. I actually hate when I love a bet this much bc it usually backfires. Something has to go right for Arkansas, right?
Being a Hog fan this game looks like a trap, Aggies high but were picked below Arkansas by most when the season started. Arkie knows that if they lose this one a .500 season is probably out of reach. I just could not pull the trigger on this one.

RAZORBACKG

Hoopla Cash
$ 735.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, I'm full of hope here, but we'll have to watch it and see. The team really grew up last week, and we found a superstar in the making.

If the defensive players can each just do their jobs, we should be alright. I'm looking for an upset this week. But I'm biased.
I like the Horns this week too, good luck to you!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My plays for the week...

BIG PLAY Teaser
Texas A&M -1
BYU +11.5

I also like those two straight up but not nearly as much.

BYU +5.5 at Michigan
Texas A&M -7 vs Arkansas (neutral site)
ULM +38 at Alabama
Bowling Green -2.5 at Purdue
Tennessee -1 at Florida

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Friday....
Saturday...

G

Great prediction on the Baylor game. Nailed it. 70-17

Bookmarked

:L