• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ray McDonald in trouble again with the law

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If Harbs will get rid of Roman and most of the Offensive coaching staff (Rathman stays) then maybe things will work out. Also....get rid of that idiot Mangini.

the issue is between Harbaugh and York/Baalke personalities.......that butt heads......apparently.

it isn't about a lack of coaching skill, or about his coordinators. So getting rid of Roman doesn't address the issue.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh huh and how did firing Jimmy Johnson workout for the Cowboys again? Better yet how to firing Steve Mariucci workout for us? and Steve sorry to say was likely not as good a coach as Harbaugh.

Point is when it comes to business if you can't flush out your personally feelings and do what is best for the business then you're likely setting yourself up for failure. The Front Office only needs to look to examples like above on how break ups with high profile coaches usually turn out for the team and realize they should be looking into how to keep a coach and smooth over any rough edges as opposed to looking for ways to get rid of him.

Once Harbaugh is gone who realistically out there can come in and have us in the Super Bowl next year?

I feel this all comes down money and our owners simple don't want to pay top dollar for a good coach. They got their stadium and will now start to cut cost on the team because their bottom line will be more important now than a winning product on the field. Hopefully that is not true but as of right now I'm expecting we finish dead last in the NFC West next year and likely don't reach 8 wins.

I don't think it is about money. Everything out there regarding Harbaugh and the 49ers is speculation at this point. The issue seems to do more with strong personalties than money. We will see who te next hire is. This team has been near the top in NFL salaries the past couple of years. If money was such a big thing, they wouldn't be spending so much money on players.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the issue is between Harbaugh and York/Baalke personalities.......that butt heads......apparently.

it isn't about a lack of coaching skill, or about his coordinators. So getting rid of Roman doesn't address the issue.

But getting rid of Roman would get rid of Roman, so that would solve a problem.

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda strayed off topic from Ray McDonald. But yeah, can't help but think of how things worked out for Dallas after Jimmy Johnson.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it is about money. Everything out there regarding Harbaugh and the 49ers is speculation at this point. The issue seems to do more with strong personalties than money. We will see who te next hire is. This team has been near the top in NFL salaries the past couple of years. If money was such a big thing, they wouldn't be spending so much money on players.

Sure you do when you want funding for a new Stadium. I mean look at the Raiders situation. They'd likely already have a deal done in Oakland if they worth a damn on the field. It's a much harder sale to get people behind funding to keep a losing team.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
But getting rid of Roman would get rid of Roman, so that would solve a problem.

yeah but that's another matter, another thread. the matter at hand was solving the personality conflicts, not our offense.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure you do when you want funding for a new Stadium. I mean look at the Raiders situation. They'd likely already have a deal done in Oakland if they worth a damn on the field. It's a much harder sale to get people behind funding to keep a losing team.

I am not sure the connection exactly. Only about 10% of the stadium was publicly financed. It was financed some time ago. I just don't see the connection or what connection you are trying to make