• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ray McDonald cut

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you suggesting they should have kept these guys on their roster?

Just the opposite. Cardinals cut Dwyer the minute they caught wind of his alleged domestic violence. The niners did just the opposite. They kept McDonald on the team. Once their playoff hopes were crushed, they cut him. The niner front office is full of a bunch of turds.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Tuesday's sexual-assault allegation marks another serious run-in with the law for McDonald, who had just been investigated for a Aug. 31 fight with his pregnant fiancée at his home. The District Attorney's Office announced last month it would not file any charges, citing insufficient evidence, and said it appeared the fiancée initiated the physical contact that led to his initial arrest."

Ray McDonald released by 49ers after sexual-assault claim - San Jose Mercury News

quote from this article stating that the fiancé initiated contact. where as dwyer hit his wife. why is that hard for you Tard fans to understand????

The only tard fans are the ones who believe McDonald is not a wife beating piece of shit.

Last edited by a moderator:

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I have to ask: McDonald was not brought up on charges in the domestic assault case despite physical evidence. The story I was told was that early reports had witnesses but no one, including the fiancee, would collaborate the situation upon further investigation.

If the fiancee (I am assuming maybe ex-fiancee if he is screwing around, r*pe or not) changes her mind now and decides to come forward and push the domestic assault charges, can he still be brought up on this?

It is within the stature of limitations and he has not previously been charged on this so I am assumung that he can but I am not clear on this. My guess is that if she is vindictive or won't accept a payoff from him then this is a possibility.

jarrod49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only tard fans are the ones who believe McDonald is not a wife beating piece of shit.

HOLY SHIT YOU ARE FUCKING DENSE!!!!!!

I posted a link where they said the investigation into the domestic incident found that the fiancé assaulted macdonald and he was attempting to stop her from assaulting him.

He may be a POS but in that one case that the 49ers backed him, according to police investigations he did nothing wrong, so the 49ers were right to have backed him during that case.

Now that he is being investigated again the 49ers see a pattern of putting himself into bad situations and they don't want to deal with it so they let him go.

I think its funny how all you internet posters expect every player to be a saint. Id be willing to bet that atleast half of the douches that are putting the 49ers down for whats going on have been arrested or done illegal things before.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just the opposite. Cardinals cut Dwyer the minute they caught wind of his alleged domestic violence. The niners did just the opposite. They kept McDonald on the team. Once their playoff hopes were crushed, they cut him. The niner front office is full of a bunch of turds.

Technically they didn't cut Dwyer, just placed him on the Non-Football Related inactive list. Credit to them inactivating him immediately though.

germanjohn

Splendiferous Puddin' Pop
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL gives the public what they want- straight-up rats taken out of the hood and given peanuts (relatively speaking) to fight against each other, all the meanwhile making their owners 100x more money than they're probably worth.

You can't expect these thugs to act like dignified people. They weren't raised like that, and after getting a free ride through college and going straight to making millions a year, they will never be able to raise their kids like that, and so on and so forth.

Funniest thing is how you see it all come back to bite them in the ass later on when they somehow manage to squander hundreds of millions. That's probably what's going to happen to this jerkoff.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HOLY SHIT YOU ARE FUCKING DENSE!!!!!!

I posted a link where they said the investigation into the domestic incident found that the fiancé assaulted macdonald and he was attempting to stop her from assaulting him.

He may be a POS but in that one case that the 49ers backed him, according to police investigations he did nothing wrong, so the 49ers were right to have backed him during that case.

Now that he is being investigated again the 49ers see a pattern of putting himself into bad situations and they don't want to deal with it so they let him go.

I think its funny how all you internet posters expect every player to be a saint. Id be willing to bet that atleast half of the douches that are putting the 49ers down for whats going on have been arrested or done illegal things before.

So they never saw a pattern before this? :L

BTW- what poster said they expect all NFL players to be saints? Putting words in peoples mouths does not strengthen you point. Either way, you do realize, out of the 1700 or so NFL players, 85 - 90% of them act like civilized individuals, right? You can sit there and protect the niner front office all you want. The fact still remains that what they did looks hypocritical and you are in the minority.