• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

rather be fishing

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow your memory sucks. Just a few hours ago, you called him a whore.

:laugh3:

I didn't pay attention to who it was. All I saw was the Seahawks as his fav team. It was a joke though (no sarcasm font)

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, 20,000 posts. I didn't even notice that lil tidbit. How many hours a week does that equate? I'm horrible at math.

And I beg to differ, I'm a great guy and can remember having some nice discussions with you regarding fishing boats and bass fishing.

You ever heard the saying "think for yourself and don't follow the weak"?

I'm not a punk. Just misunderstood and berated for being a little less douchey than most.

well drop the arrogant, know-it-all schtick and everything would probably be cool. But, needless to say that the posting persona you have introduced us to isn't going to fly. And yes when you're talking fishing, all's good. But when you want to tell me about how much you win fishing, and I fished tourney's for years and KNOW what it takes, I'm gonna call BS when I smell it or hear it. So why not be yourself and just chill out with all the bullshit. Unless you're some 12 year old, arrogant DB, it shouldn't be that hard to blend in and join the rest of the pack.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well drop the arrogant, know-it-all schtick and everything would probably be cool. But, needless to say that the posting persona you have introduced us to isn't going to fly. And yes when you're talking fishing, all's good. But when you want to tell me about how much you win fishing, and I fished tourney's for years and KNOW what it takes, I'm gonna call BS when I smell it or hear it. So why not be yourself and just chill out with all the bullshit. Unless you're some 12 year old, arrogant DB, it shouldn't be that hard to blend in and join the rest of the pack.

Damn you. When you put it like that you make me sound unpleasant. I remember reading the rules when I signed up and if I'm not mistaken, it said that "trolling" must be genuine and not generic.

I'm pretty sure that I'm genuine. If I'm so hated, then why do so many people follow me here and say nasty things to me and hurt my feelings. :noidea:

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn you. When you put it like that you make me sound unpleasant. I remember reading the rules when I signed up and if I'm not mistaken, it said that "trolling" must be genuine and not generic.

I'm pretty sure that I'm genuine. If I'm so hated, then why do so many people follow me here and say nasty things to me and hurt my feelings. :noidea:

:lol: alright, I'll give you a little for the genuine, not that we all haven't seen this sort of thing before, but to mix fishing, gambling, and football is purdy good. Still, no one wants it on the main boards. It's up to yo bro.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: alright, I'll give you a little for the genuine, not that we all haven't seen this sort of thing before, but to mix fishing, gambling, and football is purdy good. Still, no one wants it on the main boards. It's up to yo bro.

The only forum I mix it up all nasty style is the Political Forum. I was led to believe that anything goes in there.

On the college football board, I stuck to football, gambling on football and such. It's funny that other posters can bash, criticize, troll, curse and start ridiculous hate threads about other teams.....but Heaven forbid if some "Senior Member" like myself comes in and throws the same things at them.

At what point does the hypocrisy not factor into my non-awesomeness?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so glad he sees it this way. :laugh3:

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so glad he sees it this way. :laugh3:

I guess I owe you an apology, romeo. When you started a thread calling me a c*nt and other hurtful names, I responded with the same tone when I should have realized that you almost have 30,000 posts and are allowed to be a dick, just a different style of dick, than the way I act like a dick.

I will refrain from correcting you and/or predicting mostly correct games. Fair enough?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, she has no problem with the partying, fishing and successful handicapping......cause she gets everything she wants and more. She has no idea about my "stepping out for strange" and I'd like to keep it that way. I know there are alot of rats up in here so if you rat me out to my wife, you will have some serious turmoil to deal with.

LMAO!!!!!

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
internet-tough-guy-as-a-child.gif%3Fw%3D500

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we got a Dr Jekyll/Mr Hyde guy on our hands. :suspicious:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I owe you an apology, romeo. When you started a thread calling me a c*nt and other hurtful names, I responded with the same tone when I should have realized that you almost have 30,000 posts and are allowed to be a dick, just a different style of dick, than the way I act like a dick.

I will refrain from correcting you and/or predicting mostly correct games. Fair enough?

Please keep this up. :laugh3:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, she has no problem with the partying, fishing and successful handicapping......cause she gets everything she wants and more. She has no idea about my "stepping out for strange" and I'd like to keep it that way. I know there are alot of rats up in here so if you rat me out to my wife, you will have some serious turmoil to deal with.

:laugh3:

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are here, Gooch. And you aren't a punk.
Oregon Duck, is he a punk? Or is he just misunderstood?

I really don't know. The "punk" comment was more of a joke than anything. I have seen a handful of your posts and from what I have seen, you aren't a pleasure to trade posts with so I tend to ignore you. Maybe I got it wrong but knowing some of the guys in this thread a little, they wouldn't be saying these things about you if you didn't act like a punk in one way or another?

I am not perfect but first impressions are typically a good indication of what you get. Especially when you are new like GoldenTate and instead of trying to settle in and make a few friends, he comes in running his mouth looking for reactions aka Trolling.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't let this idiot in your head nothing he post is the truth or genuine everything he post is from a google search. This is a grade A troll and he has spent years learning the craft but he is still too stupid not to get caught in his lies.

Bottom line if the mods release this fool nothing will change this isn't a BamaTee situation this is a guy that has nothing else in his life but trolling.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't let this idiot in your head nothing he post is the truth or genuine everything he post is from a google search. This is a grade A troll and he has spent years learning the craft but he is still too stupid not to get caught in his lies.

Bottom line if the mods release this fool nothing will change this isn't a BamaTee situation this is a guy that has nothing else in his life but trolling.

Hell, he's basically admitted to having an alt.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't even know who you think you're talking to but you got the wrong guy, Preacher Man. I have never been caught in a lie and can assure you that I don't google anything other than pretty girls and online fishing tackle stores. Sometimes I use google maps, but who doesn't?

I'm going to pray for you for the use of your lies and hate.