• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

rather be fishing

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it is so much "falling for it" as it is "fed up with it". This shitstick is not a troll in the classic sense. He is not deriving a rush leading several of us on. If so, he would be much more aggressive and provocitive. He is a guy that is so let down with himself and the reality of his life today, that he "needs" a release to project an image of something better. Aside of vcash he hasn't wagered a dime of real money. Fishing??? Do you really think this putz owns a row boat, let alone wins competions throughout the South? I feel bad for letting my aggressive reactions overcome pity for this little guy.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it is so much "falling for it" as it is "fed up with it". This shitstick is not a troll in the classic sense. He is not deriving a rush leading several of us on. If so, he would be much more aggressive and provocitive. He is a guy that is so let down with himself and the reality of his life today, that he "needs" a release to project an image of something better. Aside of vcash he hasn't wagered a dime of real money. Fishing??? Do you really think this putz owns a row boat, let alone wins competions throughout the South? I feel bad for letting my aggressive reactions overcome pity for this little guy.

"Shitstick" :laugh3:
Sums him up perfectly. Haven't heard that in a while spit beer out reading that.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there is a definition of a slapdick, this 'guy' definitely qualifies.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy is a goober for sure. Again, calling him out and exposing him is easy but not as gratifying as you initially think. It is as rewarding as making fun of a retarded person, nut punching a 4th grader, or nailing a 280 lb. 60 year old. Easy but still empty.

yourTEAMreallySUCKS

Sooner, Cock, Rise Up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shame on you guys for making fun if this tard when he's not here to defend himself. You all know he's either, A) at church praying for forgiveness for calling people profane names on an online message board, B) putting the final touches on his doctorate thesis, C) out in his $60k boat making fat stacks of cheddar catching fish, or D) at his liars anonymous meeting.....

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read through some of this thread for the first time!! It is approaching OD level awesomeness!!

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:noidea:
The thread that just keeps on giving. The guy begs for people he doesn't even know to just believe he has a 750+ credit rating. We believe it to be about 470 with Equifax. But sadly here he has ZERO credit. Like I said earlier, not far from this knucklehead folding up his SportsHoopla tent and moving on to another site to perpetuate his imaginary persona. By Valentines Day......He gone.

Have to give it to ya, you sure have a crazy spin on things. You think that up at your skinhead compound?

You are off by all counts. It's really not hard to believe that someone, anyone, can have a boat. I know hundreds of guys that do. It's also not hard to believe that someone can invest their money wisely for close to 20 years, all while having a lucrative job and lucrative hobby. I guess you like to lead a mediocre, boring life surfing the intrawebs all day getting schooled by other posters. To each his own.

I, however, like to make mad stacks of paper, meet nice women at Church and catch 20+ pound bags of large mouth at the tourneys.

Don't hate on me cause your life sucks more dick than that Romeo dude. :noidea:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know hundreds of guys with boats?

What kind of ads do you get at the top?

:lol:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this_thread_delivers_2.jpg

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did I miss this thread?

That sissy Romeo had it moved to the toilet bowl once he got owned up in here. Most people don't come here unless they're serious about making stacks of paper OR getting good fishing tips from yours truly.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't have anything moved you stupid ****, and the only person getting owned in here is you.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you did, you chickenshit lil bitch. You called me out, I slapped you around like a truck stop whore and in order to save face for your crew of sissified toads, you had the thread moved.

You deserve to have the stupid ass sassiness slapped off your face for talking to me that way.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you did, you chickenshit lil bitch. You called me out, I slapped you around like a truck stop whore and in order to save face for your crew of sissified toads, you had the thread moved.

You deserve to have the stupid ass sassiness slapped off your face for talking to me that way.

lol@ thinking someone would need to ask for a thread like this to be moved.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ask any mod dumb fuck. I never asked once for this thread to be moved. Frankly, I hoped they'd leave it in the college football board so everyone could laugh at what a failure you are. Nothing more pathetic than someone with keyboard muscles and keyboard money.

yourTEAMreallySUCKS

Sooner, Cock, Rise Up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask any mod dumb fuck. I never asked once for this thread to be moved. Frankly, I hoped they'd leave it in the college football board so everyone could laugh at what a failure you are. Nothing more pathetic than someone with keyboard muscles and keyboard money.

You forgot about keyboard jesus