• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ratbirds won

Gypsumstack

Hoopla Cash
$ 945.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Bengals win the Superbowl, even though I live a couple hours north of Cincy, you will probably hear me screaming.

I already have 4 vacation days saved up for the playoff games. Ok, so I didn't save them for the Bengals in the playoffs, but I got 4 days and have to use them by the end of February...so it worked out.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dudes that wear purple camo and beads shouldn't call other dudes gay. That's just common sense.

You still haven't enlightened us on your prestigious education and why it gives you any right to comment on UC.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dudes that wear purple camo and beads shouldn't call other dudes gay. That's just common sense.

You still haven't enlightened us on your prestigious education and why it gives you any right to comment on UC.

Didn't you just assume he was an ivy leaguer?

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't you just assume he was an ivy leaguer?

I think that much is obvious. I just couldn't determine whether he was a Harvard man or a Princeton man.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be careful. I saw some poor bastard damn near get beat to death in the restrooms. He was a Ravens fan.

No joke. Watch out for retards.

I tried to tell him this a few weeks ago. Depending on where you sit, PBS can be a disgusting place. I wouldn't go there as a visiting fan, unless I had club seats.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried to tell him this a few weeks ago. Depending on where you sit, PBS can be a disgusting place. I wouldn't go there as a visiting fan, unless I had club seats.

Yep. Endzone, I think, is the worst.

It got ugly one year with some stiller fans...a game the Bengals actually won...they simply didn't know what to do with themselves...LOL

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Endzone, I think, is the worst.

It got ugly one year with some stiller fans...a game the Bengals actually won...they simply didn't know what to do with themselves...LOL

I'm not proud of it. I wish we didn't have so many retarded fans. But they do exist and they do make life miserable for innocent people.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not proud of it. I wish we didn't have so many retarded fans. But they do exist and they do make life miserable for innocent people.

It is like this in any stadium, pretty much.

I mean, it's inevitable, really.

4 hours of tailgating, plus more alcohol in the game, add in a competitive game or a division rival game, and you have dry kindling in a lightening storm. Just one small spark is going to set off a forest fire of emotions, and most of them not good natured.

It's why I refused to take my kids to actual games when I had season tickets. Pre-season, fine. But not actual games.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

^Butthurt CIncy grad... its fun u are so sensitive about your school....I mean who wouldnt be proud of the top Up and Coming school?

:laugh3:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just messing with you..I am sure Cincy is a fine school.

thanks for the info about PBS gentleman...

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^Butthurt CIncy grad... its fun u are so sensitive about your school....I mean who wouldnt be proud of the top Up and Coming school?

:laugh3:

I like how you cherry picked one that you think makes your argument of the list I added...

Up and coming is actually a very high honor. If you attended college, or did any kind of research before choosing your college (which, I am assuming you didn't have to worry about since there's no research needed for GED's), you would understand.

The fact that you keep poking fun only shows your ignorance, not your superiority.

Also, I think it's less about being "butt-hurt" (and by the way, you love to use this term, I think a little too much. Is there a closet you need to come out of?) and more about showing why you think that UC is a poor institution when outside research has proven otherwise.

You know...things we like to cite as facts around here to backup arguments that we make. Not just making grandoise claims and then running from them.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a college grad it doesnt matter from which college to you. Its just not Cincy but is a top state school where I have degree(s)*. What is funny how "butthurt" ( could care less what u think of my usage bc its so suitable for you) u get about it.

*multiple which means more then 1 in case UC didnt cover that.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a college grad it doesnt matter from which college to you. Its just not Cincy but is a top state school where I have degree(s)*. What is funny how "butthurt" ( could care less what u think of my usage bc its so suitable for you) u get about it.

Not "hurt" at all.

Just think that it's funny how an "educated" person can make grandoise claims, and then fail to backup their statements.

You know, facts are a pesky little thing we prefer to use around these here parts.

Again, it just shows your ignorance when you try and poke fun at something you know nothing about.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Two things.

1) The way you present yourself doesn't justify the amount of money you spent on your education. You write like a moron.

2) You are the one that keeps bringing it up. I've used the cincygrad handle for over a decade and I can't remember anyone thinking anything of it until now.... But, you continuously point it out. Odd.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not "hurt" at all.

Just think that it's funny how an "educated" person can make grandoise claims, and then fail to backup their statements.

You know, facts are a pesky little thing we prefer to use around these here parts.

Again, it just shows your ignorance when you try and poke fun at something you know nothing about.

I had suspected he would just lie. That's the plan for most of our trolls over the years.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had suspected he would just lie. That's the plan for most of our trolls over the years.

No doubt about that.

When in doubt...just lie, I mean, it's not like someone is going to find out...

So sad, though. I wonder if he'll ever move out of moms' basement?

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UC does have some very fine departments.

yea, next thing you know he'll want to compare d1ck sizes.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^I bet that would make u feel more at home but no thanks.enuff circle jerking going on here without me...lol

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sunday will be the fourth time in a row that the Ravens have finished the regular season against the Bengals, and the third straight time at Paul Brown Stadium. The Ravens have gone 2-1 in those meetings, with their only loss coming last season when they had already won the division and rested most of the starters.

we rested our starters last year in Thr last game or we'd be 3-0. Gonna be a dog-fight.