• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ratbirds won

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sunday will be the fourth time in a row that the Ravens have finished the regular season against the Bengals, and the third straight time at Paul Brown Stadium. The Ravens have gone 2-1 in those meetings, with their only loss coming last season when they had already won the division and rested most of the starters.

we rested our starters last year in Thr last game or we'd be 3-0. Gonna be a dog-fight.

Everything you said is true. That was then. This is now. You are declining while we are improving. This Sunday you are going down. I can point to a recent streak during the Palmer years where the Bengals dominated the Ravens. As a matter of fact for about five years then Palmer 'owned' the Ravens. I don't because those games have about as much to do with this game as the games you keep referring to. I don't think it's going to be real close. We will win and cover. You think the Ravens are just going to break out some of the magic dust they used to beat Detroit and Minnesota? Obviously by your home game with the Pats that magic dust has run out.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope... Coming off a championship things happen u play a tough schedule but jere we sit week 17 and can still make the playoffs. I like our odds.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope... Coming off a championship things happen u play a tough schedule but jere we sit week 17 and can still make the playoffs. I like our odds.

Not really. You had the same schedule as us with the exception of two games.

You got to play at Denver and a home date with Houston.

We got to play at SD and a home date with Indy.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. You had the same schedule as us with the exception of two games.

You got to play at Denver and a home date with Houston.

We got to play at SD and a home date with Indy.

Who said our schedule was tougher then yours their CincyGrad? You have self esteem issues...In fact bc u made the playoffs u had a tuff schedule "as well" although you did not win a single playoff game as usual or the Super Bowl as we did you did play a tough schedule this year.

:nod:

Last edited by a moderator:

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said our schedule was tougher then yours their CincyGrad? You have self esteem issues...In fact bc u made the playoffs u had a tuff schedule "as well" although you did not win a single playoff game as usual or the Super Bowl as we did you did play a tough schedule this year.

:nod:

I haven't looked at the SOS numbers, but I doubt our schedule (or yours) was all that tough.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NE,@Denver,GB,Miami,Pitt (twice),Cincy(twice),@Chicago,@Detroit plus Houston was picked by many to win the Super Bowl but I am not even counting them bc they ended up sucking so bad but at the time they were a huge challenge.

Thats 10 games against teams that are in or have a chance to be in the playoffs as of week 17....thats pretty tuff.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NE,@Denver,GB,Miami,Pitt (twice),Cincy(twice),@Chicago,@Detroit plus Houston was picked by many to win the Super Bowl but I am not even counting them bc they ended up sucking so bad but at the time they were a huge challenge.

Thats 10 games against teams that are in or have a chance to be in the playoffs as of week 17....thats pretty tuff.

New England, Denver, Cincy X2 are in.

Either Chicago or GB will be in.

Maybe Miami

6 out of 16 opponents in the playoffs. That certainly doesn't justify the 8-8 you are about to experience.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why do you spend so much time talking about last year. Houston stunk this year and they weren't a challenge at all. They haven't won a stinking game since September. They were swept by Jacksonville for fucks sake.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you read? I mean seriously are you capable?

Secondly, you do know that the schedules are made way ... back when nobody knew they would suck so bad... which is why i wrote below:

"plus Houston was picked by many to win the Super Bowl but I am not even counting them bc they ended up sucking so bad but at the time they were a huge challenge."

I was speaking of the schedule that was structured for this year NOT where they ended up.

seriously? its not this hard.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said:

Now, even though that sentence is tough to read for several reasons (apparently your PhD program didn't value English competency), I think it's clear what you meant...... You were using 'things that happen' and a 'tough schedule' as hurdles on the way back to the playoffs.

I was simply stating that 'tough schedule' doesn't really apply. The schedule made in April didn't play out as tough in the fall.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My apologies that my sports board grammar and semantics doesnt meet the well-heeled bar that the CIncygrad requires from his writers to satisfy his high bar...lol are you shitting me?

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My apologies that my sports board grammar and semantics doesnt meet the well-heeled bar that the CIncygrad requires from his writers to satisfy his high bar...lol are you shitting me?

Do you even know what 'well-heeled' means?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys going to the game?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you even know what 'well-heeled' means?

Yes I do...

I learned that in college..Not quite as fine a college as UC but a college nonetheless.

:roll:

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I do...

I learned that in college..Not quite as fine a college as UC but a college nonetheless.

:roll:

Your usage of it sucks. Well heeled refers to 'having plenty of money.'