• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ranking the bowl games from worst to best

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said that the AAC was ranked higher than the SEC East, lie. Then said well it was higher the day before but no games were played between the days, lie. Then said that UCF has a way higher SoS than Washington, showed you were wrong, then your story was it was on a different website, I asked where and you bailed on the thread.

Since you can't seem to let it go:

1. When I checked it Saturday night, a division in the AAC was ranked higher than a division in the SEC. By the time we talked about it Sunday, it changed. Not a lie, just a change in data.
2. Never said UCF had a higher SOS than Washington.
3. I used myteamsbetter.com. Never been on that site before so don't know who's data they were using.
4. Didn't bail, had to work.
5. Get over it. It's not that serious.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you can't seem to let it go:

1. When I checked it Saturday night, a division in the AAC was ranked higher than a division in the SEC. By the time we talked about it Sunday, it changed. Not a lie, just a change in data.
2. Never said UCF had a higher SOS than Washington.
3. I used myteamsbetter.com. Never been on that site before so don't know who's data they were using.
4. Didn't bail, had to work.
5. Get over it. It's not that serious.

:pound:

PJ G

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
usc vs osu is his top watchability game....

After seeing that I quit reading his list as nothing after that point could redeem his misguided views

it's based on statistics, not opinion. There's also no reason that game will not be exciting. USC has been on fire, Ohio State will be able to move the ball against their defense. This'll be an explosive and exciting game, which is exactly what the model accounts for.