• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ranked Teams Are Goin' Down This Week!

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Virginia may have the better resume, but they lost to an unranked team while Michigan State was beating a team ranked higher than them.

You also are making it seem like I'm crazy in my thinking yet Michigan state got 21 first place votes. Also, Michigan State is #1 in the coaches poll. So don't act like I am crazy in my way of thinking because there are AP voters and NCAA D-1 coaches that feel the same way that I do. You can disagree all you want but at least be respectful about it. I was.

I even made a joke that apparently people on this side of the forum can't take. So don't fault me over you guys having sticks up your asses and can't take a joke.

1.) The CBB season is longer than one week. I'm not sure why this is such a hard concept to grasp. Virginia leads a pretty solid ACC, while Michigan State is in second place in a weak Big Ten. If you aren't going to put the team with the best resume as #1, then rankings are pointless and should go away.
2.) You're the one getting sensitive about people having different opinions than you.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.) The CBB season is longer than one week. I'm not sure why this is such a hard concept to grasp. Virginia leads a pretty solid ACC, while Michigan State is in second place in a weak Big Ten. If you aren't going to put the team with the best resume as #1, then rankings are pointless and should go away.
2.) You're the one getting sensitive about people having different opinions than you.

1.) I understand that concept. Don't agree with Virginia being #1 in any realm and so do a bunch of other more informed people as well.
2.) How in the world am I getting sensitive? I made a joke and I'm not the one who couldn't take the joke, thus throwing names around like we're on the kindergarten playground.

You and you're boyfriend @jeffro151 need to lighten up! lol

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.) I understand that concept. Don't agree with Virginia being #1 in any realm and so do a bunch of other more informed people as well.
2.) How in the world am I getting sensitive? I made a joke and I'm not the one who couldn't take the joke, thus throwing names around like we're on the kindergarten playground.

Yeah, you aren't calling people names, says the gut insinuating that Hitman and I are gay.

Hitman Hart

Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1.) A bunch of informed people also thought that UCF didn't deserve a place in the CFB Playoff, and you seemed to have a big problem about that if I remember correctly. Virginia is ranked higher in the RPI, on kenpom, in the AP poll, has more top 50 wins, plays in a better conference and has fewer losses than Michigan State. You think Virginia hasn't earned the right to be #1. I disagree. It is what it is.
2.) lmao, you called jeffro a homer and just said that he was my boyfriend. but yeah, sure, you aren't throwing around kindergarten insults.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.) A bunch of informed people also thought that UCF didn't deserve a place in the CFB Playoff, and you seemed to have a big problem about that if I remember correctly. Virginia is ranked higher in the RPI, on kenpom, in the AP poll, has more top 50 wins, plays in a better conference and has fewer losses than Michigan State. You think Virginia hasn't earned the right to be #1. I disagree. It is what it is.
2.) lmao, you called jeffro a homer and just said that he was my boyfriend. but yeah, sure, you aren't throwing around kindergarten insults.

Don't think kindergarten children know about boyfriends or what a "homer" is. Gotcha!

Hitman Hart

Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is being called gay a problem?

Because insulting others by calling them "gay" is something a 12 year old would do. Also, please don't pretend that you didn't intend that to be an insult, when the context is quite clear.

Hitman Hart

Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think kindergarten children know about boyfriends or what a "homer" is. Gotcha!

lmao, you're reaching so hard. normal people view the term "kindergarten playground" in a figurative sense, not a literal one.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because insulting others by calling them "gay" is something a 12 year old would do. Also, please don't pretend that you didn't intend that to be an insult, when the context is quite clear.

Who said I was insulting you?

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao, you're reaching so hard. normal people view the term "kindergarten playground" in a figurative sense, not a literal one.
Oh cry me a river and get over it. Seriously. Got nothing better else to do?

Hitman Hart

Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh cry me a river and get over it. Seriously. Got nothing better else to do?

Watching you whine like a puppy dicked man bitch is way too entertaining. I think I'll continue.

Hitman Hart

Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I'm serious. I feel for your mental health, man.

Yeah, the most emotional pissant on this board fears for the mental health of others. That's rich.

Hitman Hart

Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody's gotta care, man.

lmao, this conversation is going nowhere.

Enjoy watching the #1 Virginia Cavaliers play basketball this week.