• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rank #26

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jahii,

I actually agree with you. Lewis should get more carries even if it's just to keep their defense honest. Lewis is shifty, fast, and powerful. Where Grice is patient and instinctual. It could add a different dynamic to our offense. I think Grice is Graham's boy though, and Lewis was Erickson's boy. In year two, if Graham starts using Lewis more and he looks better than Grice well that's bad PR.. You can't forget this is a business. Do I think Lewis is better than Grice? No. But he should get a shot in meaningful time.

I think Lewis when fully healthy is good againts power run stopping teams because of his ability to burst through holes, but Grices running style paid off vs Uofa that first td run he created his own hole. Grice has great vision but Lewis could really help especially when we start getting tempo, we saw what happened vs Wisconsin 2 good runs up the gut. Our line isn't creating any holes right now we gotta use Kelly more on outside options it was effective vs Uofa we gotta establish a running game to be a contender.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then Lewis was pissed when the Wisconsin player faked the injury, it's like he knew he only had a few chances. Graham said he would use Lewis more and I'm still waiting. Foster is now a wr? Come on mix it up all 3 runningbacks fit what were doing but if we mixed it up the defense would have to stay on its toes. Grice is still the best all around runningback.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Salamo Fiso will get the start over Steffon Martin at Sam. To help the run defense I guess.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Salamo Fiso will get the start over Steffon Martin at Sam. To help the run defense I guess.

I like it. When was the last time you said, "Wow, did you just see the play Martin made?" Never. But when Fiso went into the game in the 2nd half, I remember seeing at least two plays in which he really stood out. You could also tell that the announcers were impressed with his effort.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like it. When was the last time you said, "Wow, did you just see the play Martin made?" Never. But when Fiso went into the game in the 2nd half, I remember seeing at least two plays in which he really stood out. You could also tell that the announcers were impressed with his effort.

I wanna see a clip breaking down all Stanford offensive plays. I swear Martin went the wrong way to many times which is why he was yanked at Sam.