• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Rangers Travel to the Great Northwest to Play Mariners 6/10-6/12

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that called strike 3 to Stanton just shows how shitty the umpire situation in baseball is

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody needs to give that girl w the broken phone some cash to fix her phone and while they are at it a little extra to fix that hair color and that busted ass finger nail polish. Cmon girl you never know when you might be on tv and SC. Fix yourself up nice to go to the ballpark and stay off your phone

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody needs to give that girl w the broken phone some cash to fix her phone and while they are at it a little extra to fix that hair color and that busted ass finger nail polish. Cmon girl you never know when you might be on tv and SC. Fix yourself up nice to go to the ballpark and stay off your phone
Can you blame her for being on her phone while Prince is hitting? I sure as fuck don't.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you blame her for being on her phone while Prince is hitting? I sure as fuck don't.

I would pile on normally but today I'm giving him a pass. See I'm not a total asshole all the time!

Realistically though I do see Mitch possibly coming around, but in Prince's case its more likely just "even a blind squirrel" situation.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would pile on normally but today I'm giving him a pass. See I'm not a total asshole all the time!

Realistically though I do see Mitch possibly coming around, but in Prince's case its more likely just "even a blind squirrel" situation.

He deserves the vitriol. I save loyalty for guys who earn it...Like Beltre and Colby etc.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He deserves the vitriol. I save loyalty for guys who earn it...Like Beltre and Colby etc.

While I like Prince, I can't be assured that his neck wasn't an issue while with the Tigers. The fact that he didn't own up to it and allowed the trade to the Rangers to happen, again without disclosure still chaps my ass. I will say I think he's been hurt since before he got here and still even after the surgery. I blame the Rangers people also for not making sure there was a full physical, along with MRI etc before committing to that trade. All that said, for me, its hard for me to fault him too much for being shitty, cause I think he has been injured and will never be the same.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I like Prince, I can't be assured that his neck wasn't an issue while with the Tigers. The fact that he didn't own up to it and allowed the trade to the Rangers to happen, again without disclosure still chaps my ass. I will say I think he's been hurt since before he got here and still even after the surgery. I blame the Rangers people also for not making sure there was a full physical, along with MRI etc before committing to that trade. All that said, for me, its hard for me to fault him too much for being shitty, cause I think he has been injured and will never be the same.

There are a lot of things that fell into place after the that trade though...It's a bitter pill to swallow, but maybe after it all settles and he's gone the organization will be in a better place because of the other moves that transpired.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a lot of things that fell into place after the that trade though...It's a bitter pill to swallow, but maybe after it all settles and he's gone the organization will be in a better place because of the other moves that transpired.

I would agree and add that, I hope the organization learned a lesson and will do their due diligence in the future when committing to that kind of $ for a player they consider trading for

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ump shrinks his zone with Lind up...two men on two outs.

PhantomWarrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch. You forgot she should consider a wonder bra. :-)

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allen snuffs out the threat. Now M's have bottom of the order up to start the 9th.

PhantomWarrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cody Allen in now. Guess he has to finish this out with 4 outs.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ianetta and Sardinas will start the 9th for Seattle...gonna put them both down for broken bat flaring doubles.