• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers return home in pursuit of next year's top pick: 3 against the Rays 6/4-6

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't think you can have too much good relief pitching when you're a good team but we don't need Kennedy he's not getting much time
I would imagine there will be some teams that would be willing to give more for Kennedy than the Padres would. A bigger need would most likely mean a more desperate team and therefore a better return for us.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kelleyman

Rebuild done....It all starts with pitching
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Woodward got a little ticked. Listening to game heard Nadel say although both Rays and Rangers among leagues worst in striking out, Rays are best I think at fouling off pitches with two strikes. They make pitchers work taking a lot of pitches and being pesky. Rangers are not pesky. Gallo gets a lot of walks, 3 yesterday but in the day spoiling those nasty borderline pitches was a talent.
He is obviously a Kiner fan and men were left on but we are in a huge skid. Not seeing much in person but doubting CF Martin is our future. Guess if Garcia hit the ball a little further or over th conversation might be different

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would imagine there will be some teams that would be willing to give more for Kennedy than the Padres would. A bigger need would most likely mean a more desperate team and therefore a better return for us.
Possibly but if Padres ask for both I think that would be good return. In your scenario we get a better offer for Kennedy but overall return for Gallo might be a lot less

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woodward, media members like Evan, and some fans I have read responding to Evan, are expressing a lot of disappointment with our hitting. The answers to 80% of our lineup problems aren't playing under Woodward right now. There is way more angst than there should be. If this was a building being rebuilt, it would be like folks complaining that the walls that were being knocked down weren't good enough to put back up to be used as walls again.

Most of the answers will have to be found in our drafting, development and free agent signings. I don't understand why so many can't understand that.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possibly but if Padres ask for both I think that would be good return. In your scenario we get a better offer for Kennedy but overall return for Gallo might be a lot less
I don't think they are going to be very desperate to get Kennedy. That's the way I see it anyway. Finding a team that really needs both would net a better return I would think, if there is a desire to trade them together.