• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers Fans Read Up

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I like to let things play out, but he could have a roommate or sibling etc that uses his computer for trolling purposes. Not to make excuses for someone, but I am actually in shock....

Nah ... am just going to call him "Car Wash" or what was it? ... "Turd Burglar" if I reply to one of his posts. But will probably just ignore him whatever name he uses.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah ... am just going to call him "Car Wash" or what was it? ... "Turd Burglar" if I reply to one of his posts. But will probably just ignore him whatever name he uses.
I don't think it's going to matter. Being found out he will probably never come back, be banned, or both.

Swangin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Why is the mean old admin persecuting a perfectly good poster?" - Swangin

Like I've said all the other times when you pop into my threads with nothing to contribute but a personal attack on me, you're not very bright, Swangin. You reveal how little you know each time you do it and it's getting embarrassing.

Why did you put quotations around that?

Like you have said all the other times, example please?

Embarrassing myself how exactly? You're the one that completely destroyed a thread, went to your daily trash fire known as the daily thread and recruited other posters to troll another thread. Pretty weak bro.

The only time I have had any exchanges with you are in response to the childish or not "bright" things you choose to type in threads that you turn upside down. "this player is a douche because of his hair and socks" "If a player is the best in the league he must be using steroids" Other than those remarks, I have no response for you, you bring absolutely nothing to any thread you post you in. You try to bait, you troll, and you whine.

I have never personally said anything about you, the only threads I have ever replied to you in are those like the ones I gave examples about above. I would think the Admin of a site would set a better example, but that's just my opinion. I'm not going to have a pissing match with you, I know you enjoy these exchanges but that's not why I'm here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got on board and like Rev, I too am shocked. Good work to HD.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW, I'm a little shocked myself. Then again it's the internet....so maybe we shouldn't be. And for those of us who came from ESPN, I didn't know said poster, I just assumed they were a regular poster here.
Here's the thing I will never comprehend, who in the H has the time or energy to troll? Who cares that much? We are talking about BASEBALL...and this is how you are using your time
lolololol
That really is the WOW part....how pathetic is this.
And thanks for the info HD

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW, I'm a little shocked myself. Then again it's the internet....so maybe we shouldn't be. And for those of us who came from ESPN, I didn't know said poster, I just assumed they were a regular poster here.
Here's the thing I will never comprehend, who in the H has the time or energy to troll? Who cares that much? We are talking about BASEBALL...and this is how you are using your time
lolololol
That really is the WOW part....how pathetic is this.
And thanks for the info HD
I remember him from ESPN. He didn't post that often.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember him from ESPN. He didn't post that often.

huh, don't remember at all, not that it means anything if he wasn't posting that much.

So what's the deal here, do we think he's really an A's fan, or just someone who needs a better hobby

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did you put quotations around that?

Like you have said all the other times, example please?

Embarrassing myself how exactly? You're the one that completely destroyed a thread, went to your daily trash fire known as the daily thread and recruited other posters to troll another thread. Pretty weak bro.

The only time I have had any exchanges with you are in response to the childish or not "bright" things you choose to type in threads that you turn upside down. "this player is a douche because of his hair and socks" "If a player is the best in the league he must be using steroids" Other than those remarks, I have no response for you, you bring absolutely nothing to any thread you post you in. You try to bait, you troll, and you whine.

I have never personally said anything about you, the only threads I have ever replied to you in are those like the ones I gave examples about above. I would think the Admin of a site would set a better example, but that's just my opinion. I'm not going to have a pissing match with you, I know you enjoy these exchanges but that's not why I'm here.

images-4.jpeg

If that's not the most laughable load of hypocritical bullshit I've ever read in my life, I don't know what is! :laugh3:

I keep biting my tongue with you over and over again and just letting the personal stuff slide but not forever. We all have sports opinions and are here to discuss them but your personal bitterness and obsession with me is baffling and I'm frankly tired of being distracted by it.

Stay on topic and say what you want to say without the the personal attacks or leave. That's the last I'm going to say about it because we all know how you have to have the last word. This time it really will be.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be clear, they are posting from the same device and the same IP. An IP match is certainly suspicious but not enough to prove that the posts are coming from the same device.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
huh, don't remember at all, not that it means anything if he wasn't posting that much.

So what's the deal here, do we think he's really an A's fan, or just someone who needs a better hobby
He seemed to start each series thread with pride here. Soon after the last. Never thought he was anything but a Ranger fan.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be clear, they are posting from the same device and the same IP. An IP match is certainly suspicious but not enough to prove that the posts are coming from the same device.

lol, wow. I use to mod a political board, are people really that ignorant?

It's rhetorical, obviously this one is.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He seemed to start each series thread with pride here. Soon after the last. Never thought he was anything but a Ranger fan.

And supposedly a Mets fan. Now that I think about it, I asked what he thought about Harvey and he didn't even bother to answer...in fact he never chimed in about Harvey on more than one occasion.
It was Romeo and a Twins fan that answered.

You're right, the pride thing
Wow.
So essentially we don't even know who this guy is a fan of, just wanted to troll Ranger fans?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has happened probably 50 times since I've been here and for the ones who deny it, the old "roommate" routine has been used every time. If this poster has a legit explanation I'm just confused why he logged out after my PM and hasn't been back. :scratch:

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And supposedly a Mets fan. Now that I think about it, I asked what he thought about Harvey and he didn't even bother to answer...in fact he never chimed in about Harvey on more than one occasion.
It was Romeo and a Twins fan that answered.

You're right, the pride thing
Wow.
So essentially we don't even know who this guy is a fan of, just wanted to troll Ranger fans?
Think he was a coach for a while. Jumped in on Wash a bit. But he and this troll seem both to be gone.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly. Does it even matter?!

I don't know this guy so I was giving him the benefit of the doubt. Ultimately it's up to you guys. If you don't want the distraction, I'll take out the garbage.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly let the trolls be trolls doesn't change the way I live

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know this guy so I was giving him the benefit of the doubt. Ultimately it's up to you guys. If you don't want the distraction, I'll take out the garbage.

I mean it's kind of silly but it doesn't matter to me. Shouldn't bother someone that much