• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers Fans Read Up

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can anyone explain this?

pegasusredleg, maybe you'd like to start? Did you create a troll ID to shit all over your team's board? :scratch:
Are you totally sure about this? Cause that's a big accusation....

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not me speculating or making an accusation. I won't explain how the system works for obvious reasons. A false-positive is impossible unless pegasusredleg is handing his device to game1622012 when he posts.

If he denies it, we'll go to Plan B and I don't think he wants that.

His choice.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not me speculating or making an accusation. I won't explain how the system works for obvious reasons. A false-positive is impossible unless pegasusredleg is handing his device to game1622012 when he posts.

If he denies it, we'll go to Plan B and I don't think he wants that.

His choice.
I like to let things play out, but he could have a roommate or sibling etc that uses his computer for trolling purposes. Not to make excuses for someone, but I am actually in shock....

Swangin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HaHa, this is fun. Ok, let's stir this up. It appears that Peg was watching the A's game because he commented on Price dealing. And it seems game16 was watching the Rangers game by commenting on certain situations in the game about Wash. Hmm... Most of the Ranger fans on here have a hard enough time watching Friday night games, and a A's game, but the 2 posters in question just happened to be able to be the very select few to watch both games? (visualize the little smiley guy stirring that pot of mess right here)

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HaHa, this is fun. Ok, let's stir this up. It appears that Peg was watching the A's game because he commented on Price dealing. And it seems game16 was watching the Rangers game by commenting on certain situations in the game about Wash. Hmm... Most of the Ranger fans on here have a hard enough time watching Friday night games, and a A's game, but the 2 posters in question just happened to be able to be the very select few to watch both games? (visualize the little smiley guy stirring that pot of mess right here)
You can easily watch both online. Plus the game162 loser didn't start posting until AFTER the Rangers ended.

Swangin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can easily watch both online. Plus the game162 loser didn't start posting until AFTER the Rangers ended.

I'm just having fun... But, in regards to watching 2 games online, if you are talking about streaming, I find it difficult enough to watch one and do anything else online.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just having fun... But, in regards to watching 2 games online, if you are talking about streaming, I find it difficult enough to watch one and do anything else online.
I have a crazy ability to keep multiple windows open and watch one on TV while I stream another and talk about both. I go all out I guess.

Swangin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a crazy ability to keep multiple windows open and watch one on TV while I stream another and talk about both. I go all out I guess.

Ha. I'll maximize the window to watch game, then you have to minimize every time you want to do something else, then crazy ads pop up and windows you have to close out just to maximize it again. I'm usually just like, screw it and stick to simply just watching whatever it is I'm streaming.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me. HD has this guy dead to rights. The question is, why?

No matter why, we don't need this Disney shit here. Get rid of him.

Last edited by a moderator:

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me. HD has this guy dead to rights. The question is, why?

No matter why, we don't need this Disney shut here. Get rid of him.
I want some answers dammit! I don't feel betrayed or anything...I just don't get it.

Swangin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want some answers dammit! I don't feel betrayed or anything...I just don't get it.

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE ANSWERS!

My bro-N-law just had his identity stole this past week, and they can't track down the guy/girl for shit and everything has been done online basically. But the SportsHoopla can bust a poster with multiple ID's in a click of a button.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My bro-N-law just had his identity stole this past week, and they can't track down the guy/girl for shit and everything has been done online basically. But the SportsHoopla can bust a poster with multiple ID's in a click of a button.
Better call the NSA.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They're both posting from the same IP. It's not that complicated.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow. :L

Swangin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

every sports forum I have ever visited you are by far the most baiting, whining, trolling Admin I have ever seen. Not that I care, just thought I'd let you know if that's what you're going for, you win.

btw, I've been having fun with this thread the entire time, so you can wow yourself.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Why is the mean old admin persecuting a perfectly good poster?" - Swangin

Like I've said all the other times when you pop into my threads with nothing to contribute but a personal attack on me, you're not very bright, Swangin. You reveal how little you know each time you do it and it's getting embarrassing.