• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RANDY GREGORY!!!!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing how just absolutely EVERYONE thinks so highly of Marinelli even guys that just come in for a visit. They all say the same thing. Thank God we kept him. I for one thought he was gone. Huge offseason move right there that shouldn't be forgotten

Greg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Please bump one single post of mines here, out of those 38,000 posts that you claim I've made here guaranteeing that, witch clearly states I had AP coming to Dallas. Please. I already stated here the reasons for Gregory's slide and not knowing why. Cowboys wanted AP, well at least Jerry did, Stephen just didn't want to give up draft picks. Check the web dumbass, Jerry even said so in a previous phone convo.

Otherwise, shut the fuck up you homer hack. Just another fraud.

That is all.

Typo: which.

It's late and I'm growing tired of explaining myself to these juveniles.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:ipw: Low IQ wonderlic test?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stacy?

Shit, you have better RB's on roster currently.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck yes!! Totally shocked he was there at 60. Its now up to the coaches to put him in position to succeed. He does not fit the traditional 4-3 due to size? But his quickness is going to cause issues for the opposition.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck yes!! Totally shocked he was there at 60. Its now up to the coaches to put him in position to succeed. He does not fit the traditional 4-3 due to size? But his quickness is going to cause issues for the opposition.
I have to admit, he sounded like a nice kid in the interview I heard with Gil Brandt. I liked when he said that he's always been told he has a great first step, and when watching film with Coach Rod, Coach said ''it's really not that good''. Said he wants Rod to put his boot in his ass and make him the best player he can be. Sounds like he has a chip, and is ready to go to work. High hopes

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Stacy had a solid rookie season. He was bad last year. He could come here and have a bounce back year. With our OL and with the weapons we have on offense he'd be a problem in the first level. I think he's a low risk high reward type player.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like what I have heard from Randy Gregory since his incident at the combine. He has said all the right things. Perhaps he is ready to grow up? I know losing out on millions would have made my dumbass grow up pretty quick at that age.

in regards to Stacy, I would rather give Randle a real crack at the starting job than get involved with Stacy. Stacy is too slow to hit the hole, and is just too slow in general IMO.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing how just absolutely EVERYONE thinks so highly of Marinelli even guys that just come in for a visit. They all say the same thing. Thank God we kept him. I for one thought he was gone. Huge offseason move right there that shouldn't be forgotten

OMG I love that he is here. Rod os one Hell of a COACH and to the guys he coaches, A HELL OF A GUY.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all fairness, you did say Gregory was a 2nd round consideration earlier today. But that asswipe PDay was totally "football clueless"....yet again. I just didn't know the reason for Gregory's slide and his alienation by league teams for not showing up for several pre-draft meetings until late today. I would have definitely adjusted my projections for him had I known that earlier.
Exhibit B....points finger and back steps for board cred. The topic yesterday morning was woulda, shoulda, coulda at 27. Hint (That remains the football clueless part little buddy) Newsflash...I still won't trust the pick at 60 till he shows otherwise. Now turn that statement into bust or bad pick or whatever you need to make yourself feel important around here. You remain an agenda with 3 year old butt hurt feelings. Darn good thing you have that keyboard, Tarzan!

Onward

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I didn't realize earlier is one of the reasons why Gregory had fallen so far in this draft...it was because he had alienated himself with the league by failing to show up for 3 pre-draft meetings.

No link yet but secret audio of JJ talking to Gregory before the combine:

JJ says and I quote, "no one will pick you in the first and if you want to be a Cowboy don't show up to the meeting here in Indy. You will drop to us and we will make you a Cowboy".

Gregory and JJ smoked a fatty afterwards and assured JJ that it was his last. So far both have been true to their word.

:lol:

:hammer:

:doobs:

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went back and looked over some of the things Gregory has said since the Combine. He is saying all the right things and the Cowboys have one of the best Player development programs in the NFL for young men with Issues. With all that in place and Coach Marinelli as DC I am hoping Gregory can live up to his potential and become a dominant DL in the NFL.

Time will tell good Luck Randy and Welcome to Dallas

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went back and looked over some of the things Gregory has said since the Combine. He is saying all the right things and the Cowboys have one of the best Player development programs in the NFL for young men with Issues. With all that in place and Coach Marinelli as DC I am hoping Gregory can live up to his potential and become a dominant DL in the NFL.

Time will tell good Luck Randy and Welcome to Dallas
Questions about this kid are all off the field, his pass rush ability is not in question. I saw one scout quoted as saying he's not as good as Von Miller, but more talented than Clay Matthews

Neb4life

Eat more BEEF !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,263.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like what I have heard from Randy Gregory since his incident at the combine. He has said all the right things. Perhaps he is ready to grow up? I know losing out on millions would have made my dumbass grow up pretty quick at that age.

in regards to Stacy, I would rather give Randle a real crack at the starting job than get involved with Stacy. Stacy is too slow to hit the hole, and is just too slow in general IMO.
He was high. Chillin and sech!