• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random Thoughts

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was last week the last of our pick um contest?

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when Mingo did a weekly random thoughts... Or was the jimthefin?

Either way, the moon grew last night, then shrank to normal size. And I'm well over 300 off the men's tees.

Suicide is an option.

Barqs rootbeer is good, but not available in Florida, said Thinman.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when Mingo did a weekly random thoughts... Or was the jimthefin?

Either way, the moon grew last night, then shrank to normal size. And I'm well over 300 off the men's tees.

Suicide is an option.

Barqs rootbeer is good, but not available in Florida, said Thinman.

That was me - you bloody dingo!

I confuse Ryan Goosling and Ryan Reynolds - I think it means I'm old (I also couldn't tell you the difference between Felicity Huffman and Laura what's her name).

I like the word nifty, but never have occasion to use it.

I can never remember all the letters involved in LGBTQ - if I had to say it out loud. Which reminds me - My nephew married a transgender (man dresses like a woman) and my only problem with that is I don't know what pronoun to use to describe him/her.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was last week the last of our pick um contest?

I think next year weekly picks should be posted on Monday if possible. Give people nearly a full week to see them. There have been a few times where people have nearly missed the picks or HAVE missed the picks because they are posted late and some don't check the board out daily. I think participation would be better that way too. I nearly missed them last week but SpringStein thankfully sent me a text.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dre'Mont Jones keeps getting better each week. That's all you can really ask for with your rookies.

I said it in my random thoughts post but very happy with the progress of our top 4 picks from this years draft. (Fant, Risner, Lock, Jones)

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dre'Mont Jones keeps getting better each week. That's all you can really ask for with your rookies.

I said it in my random thoughts post but very happy with the progress of our top 4 picks from this year's draft. (Fant, Risner, Lock, Jones)

Heck I am Ecstatic about every person we have picked up throughout the year this staff has a kick-butt eye for talent in general

Beck is an impact player.

Quinn Bailey's interesting game not great but was not any worse either.

Diontae Spencer pro bowl

Davontae Harris, he had a few great games than not sure why but he played way less.

I know I missed a lot of players, all the same, this staff is golden