• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random individual notes

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Not exactly shocked because he's really talenetd, but Gerald McCoy is having a great start IMO. Thought he might take longer to get 100%.

Justin Houston has 4 sacks. He was one of my fav's last year.

Everson Griffen has played well so far. Another one of my fav's from 2010. Jasper Brinkley is playing well for them too. I was enraged the Niners took McKillop over him.

JJ Watt is DPOY so far.

Bowman leads the NFL in tackles; he's not showing any signs that last year was a fluke. All the more reason I hope the Niners keep Sopoaga; I think Soap is giving him a lot of opprotunities. Some people say keep RJF over him 'cause he's younger, but Soap is significatly better IMO.

Reggie Nelson is playing very well for the Bengals IMO. That D is pretty good.

Cordy Glenn is the steal I thought he would be. He's playing even better than I thought he would.

Trent Williams is playing better than I thought he would.

I'm not convinced about Melvin Ingram. He's had a few good plays, but he still looks like a situational guy.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I disagree about Sopoaga helping Bowman this year. Sopoaga really hasnt played at all. He basically has played one game for us, the viking game. Our D really doesnt need him. I wouldnt give him any significant money. Too many other places to go with the cash.

I really hope we somehow can keep Bowman. I dont know how we would ever be able to keep him and Willis with the amount of cash we would have tied up. Would really hate to see him go with what he can do for our defense.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna have to disagree on the Bengals having a pretty good defense. Sure it might have vastly improved since they put Mays on the bench last game but two of their top 3 CBs are Clements and Newman. Their entire LB core is trash. They need Hall to return healthy and to form and see what they have in DreK. Until then their CBs are a joke. Clements and Newman in their top 3. Yikes.
The Ravens put up 44 on them. The Browns scored 27 on them. The Redskins scored 31 on them. So they held the Jagoffs to 10. I guess that is something, uh, nevermind.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna have to disagree on the Bengals having a pretty good defense. Sure it might have vastly improved since they put Mays on the bench last game but two of their top 3 CBs are Clements and Newman. Their entire LB core is trash. They need Hall to return healthy and to form and see what they have in DreK. Until then their CBs are a joke. Clements and Newman in their top 3. Yikes.
The Ravens put up 44 on them. The Browns scored 27 on them. The Redskins scored 31 on them. So they held the Jagoffs to 10. I guess that is something, uh, nevermind.

They do have a really good DL, though. Geno Atkins is probably the best DT in the NFL today.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They do have a really good DL, though. Geno Atkins is probably the best DT in the NFL today.

Everyone liked Geno when he came out. Most people liked Dunlap too, but not in the first. The board was split 50/50 on Michael Johnson. Burfict was a steal. That guy is playing better than I thought. His lack of speed is not much of an issue for him at this point - he's finding ways to compensate for his lack of speed / athletic ability.