• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Randle arrested again

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HE GONE!!!

Now re-sign Demarco.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The possible Domestic Violence angle concerns me more than the pot charge. Wouldn't you think a guy that may be in line to win the starting RB job, after a stupid arrest last year, would make sure he doesn't get arrested???

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The possible Domestic Violence angle concerns me more than the pot charge. Wouldn't you think a guy that may be in line to win the starting RB job, after a stupid arrest last year, would make sure he doesn't get arrested???

He isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a retard honestly. Talented player, dumb as nails.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...you would think someone close to Randle and Josh Gordon would just grab them and shake them. Oh well....

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

show this guy the door

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im all for second chances and all, but this guy is making it hard

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its so sad cause he was very close to getting an opporunity to start for a team with huge expectations this year. He's playing for the most recognizable franchise in all of American sports (Cowboys and Yankees) and "fumbles" his chance. Domestic violence arrest a few days after all the SB attention focused on ending domestic abuse. All of us posters on this board would kill for an opportunity to make over $500,000 a year. What a major foul up when life was about to possibly get amazing for you. He could have parlayed this into million and millions of dollars behind that dominating OLinee.

Sad!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its so sad cause he was very close to getting an opporunity to start for a team with huge expectations this year. He's playing for the most recognizable franchise in all of American sports (Cowboys and Yankees) and "fumbles" his chance. Domestic violence arrest a few days after all the SB attention focused on ending domestic abuse. All of us posters on this board would kill for an opportunity to make over $500,000 a year. What a major foul up when life was about to possibly get amazing for you. He could have parlayed this into million and millions of dollars behind that dominating OLinee.

Sad!

I have no sympathy for guys like Randle and Gordon. ESPN cries a river for Gordon, but how many chances to be a multimillionaire do you need? It's not like these guys haven't had their teammates, coaches, agents, family, etc, begging them to do the right things. They made their choices, down the road...

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Expect the Cowboys to draft a RB at some point.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a little more sympathy for people struggling with addiction because it is a disease. But Im not sympathetic to anyone who hits their family members or girlfriends. I dont care if I caught my wife banging Cole Bealsey I still wouldn't resort to hitting her. If she was banging Riley Cooper at least I'd know he can make catches down the field. I kid, I kid.

But seriously, the NFL's priority number 1 at this moment is domestic abuse issues. It has even surpassed the concussion issue at this point... man, Randle was in a fantastic position and he flushed it down the toilet cause he is going to get suspended I would think. Dumb, just dumb.

Sometimes society puts these guys on a pedestal cause they can thrive in a violent job. They get validation for being "bad asses" and its hard for them to flip the switch and not be aggressive off the field. Thats why I have mad respect for the Demarcus Wares off the world. Reggie White too. Gentle giants. I remember people asking Reggie White how he can hit people so hard while being a Christian and he said, "Im just bringing the fear of god into their lives". THese young kids today love the gangster life style. I made plenty mistakes as a father but I never raised my son to be macho or a bad ass. It really is OK to be a caring person as a male. Too many kids want to be perceived as bad asses. SAD.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randle is a dumb ass. Time to find his replacement.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone hear the 911 tapes about this? The accuser seemed a bit calculated and ended the first call with 'bye-bye' like it was just a casual conversation. She also didn't hesitate to mention Randle was a member of the Cowboys. Other than Randle making a bad choice for friends and having some weed, which he'll get slapped over, not sure much else there is here.