• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams waive/injured RB Isaiah Pead (torn ACL)

STLADAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jermaine ... Tre Mason was already ahead of Pead as our 3rd behind Stacy and Cunningham

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe we used and IR spot on this dude. Please just go away Pead...Pleaaaaaaase.
I understand the rams want to be fair but it's not like the guy hasn't gotten paid. He's also gotten paid for doing basically nothing. Things like this usually cause and organization to fail. Holding on to plays in hopes they will become something more when they were never anything to begin with.
All this means is next year he'll be back at training camp and we'll have to deal with the rams possibly giving him another roster spot "in hopes" he plays to his potential.

Rams just need to face it. We reached on him, and bad. We tried trading him and there were no takers. He past waivers, no takers. He's a bone head plain and simple. We only have so many IR spots and I would have liked to use it on a player that deserves it. Sorry Pead but if I was in the FO you'd be on the curb.

Last edited by a moderator:

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, that was a horrible pick.

Now, according to Fisher, they were wanting Wagner and expected him to be there so they traded down instead of taking him at #45. Unfortunately, the Hawks took Wagner at #47 and Fisher was pi$$ed.

Maybe they weren't sure who to take at that point, but Pead definitely wasn't the answer.

At least Quick looks to be finally getting it. If he continues to improve, maybe we can forget about passing on Jeffery.

Or, we could wonder what a combo of Jeffery and Quick would look like:lol:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeffery was off the radar as soon as they took Quick. There was close to zero chance they would draft both.

I don't see the harm in keeping Pead on the IR this year and letting him compete for his roster spot next summer. No harm, no foul.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You only have so many designated IR spots. so yes it does matter.