• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams vs Saints Predictions

mikey728

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Short of an injury, I don't think you will EVER see Austin Davis in another Ram game...

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My prediction:

Saints- A Lot

Rams - Not A Lot

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My prediction....I will be out doing something other than watching this game by the end of the first quarter. Over early! :noidea:

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, I will put in my .27 now since my firewall at work is acting lame again and I will not let me access this site...
I am going to go with the fact that the Rams (good, bad or ugly) have ALWAYS played the Saints tough at the Dome. I think Givens and Quick step up today and make this a game. If Quinn and Long can get to Brees, we might very well have a shot.

That said, I will predict a 27-24 Rams victory, even if it means it helps the Seahags!

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every time I pick the Rams to win, they lose. Every time I pick the Rams to lose, they win. I Have The Power!! I'll be taking donations now for my next prediction that the Rams will lose...... What a Jekyll and Hyde team this is! Enough to make me pull what little hair out that I have left.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm. Who posted this? LOL.

I don't see it as being as big of a blowout as people think. The Saints are 3-3 on the road and are average less than 20 PPG away from home. Now granted they are in a dome and there won't be a ton of noise coming from the Rams fans but...They're clearly not the same team away from home. The keys for the Rams are that they've got to run the ball effectively and keep the Saints offense off the field and limit their possessions. They also have to take advantage when they are in Saints territory. They've got to get 6 and not 3. They also need get pressure on Breese especially up the middle. We’ve all seen him struggling to see over the defenders when he gets a rush in his face. The inside guys have to get pressure or get their hands up if they are going to get to Breese.