• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams vs Eagles vent thread.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its gonna be a long season. :L

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams OL sucks and our #2 overall pick still can't manage to start ahead of these guys?

That is what you call horrible drafting. Martin has been starting since game 1 and playing very well.

Our "project" LT can't even manage to play G ( which supposedly he is good at ).

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought we showed much heart in the comeback. We have to stop the penalties and dumb mental mistakes. Young teams lose close ones. We have to put a complete game together.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robinson never played G in college, so it's not like he should be expected to excel right away. That said, he should be playing over castaway Joseph, and I expected him to be in there after the bye. Time for a change at C as well.

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought we showed much heart in the comeback. We have to stop the penalties and dumb mental mistakes. Young teams lose close ones. We have to put a complete game together.

It's only a "comeback" if we actually win the game.:sigh:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down 20 and came back to down 6, had the ball and hit Austin Pettis right in the hands.

Say it however u want to say it. Its a loss, but some of us like the fact that our QB didn't go to the bench to sit and accept a beat down.

HubertJubberman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles almost let you guys come back. We should be venting. Your QB went down early in the season, I don't know why you're expectations are so high. That division, that conference. No way you would have contended with the elites.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles almost let you guys come back. We should be venting. Your QB went down early in the season, I don't know why you're expectations are so high. That division, that conference. No way you would have contended with the elites.

Because people like you don't know the Rams, Bradford was never any good or reliable. The defense should of been better, but I don't know any Rams fan that thought we were contenders.

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I saw the Bradford Rams. Get down big early and make a big rally only to come up short when it really matters. Rams never can put a all around good game together. They'll play very well in some facets. But there is always some part that is lacking. Turnovers or penalties, Can't stop the run, Dropped passes,Special teams, What ever. They can dominate in every category and still loose sometimes. There is always something.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That has been a hallmark of this franchise dating back to the Queen Idiot days. They find some way to lose and that has not been remedied even with Snisher at the controls.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many is the Rams worth again? I was thinking of having a bake sale to make up the difference. Can't be more than a couple of dollars right?

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should we go ahead and post the Rams vs 49ers vent thread? :gaah:

sorry but I'm still pissed off!!!!!!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Line 9ers by 3 and a half hmmm.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down 20 and came back to down 6, had the ball and hit Austin Pettis right in the hands.

Say it however u want to say it. Its a loss, but some of us like the fact that our QB didn't go to the bench to sit and accept a beat down.
Both of those passes were poorly thrown. One of the worst passes thrown behind you is one at the waist and that is where the first one hit him in the hands. You can't extend your arms and your own body gets in the way. Had Davis hit Austin on the first pass in stride, Pettis possibly runs for the go ahead TD with little time left in the game.

The second pass came high and to the defender side, exactly fit for an arm bar which ended up ending the play. If that pass was thrown low and to the outside sideline where only Pettis can catch it and the defender can't make a play and we get a first down.

The last play Davis just misses everything and it's first down Eagles & game over.

Love Davis, just keeping it real. A lot of you want to jettison Austin Pettis when he has been probably the best WR the Rams have had over the Fisher years....

Last edited by a moderator:

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both of those passes were poorly thrown. One of the worst passes thrown behind you is one at the waist and that is where the first one hit him in the hands. You can't extend your arms and your own body gets in the way. Had Davis hit Austin on the first pass in stride, Pettis possibly runs for the go ahead TD with little time left in the game.

The second pass came high and to the defender side, exactly fit for an arm bar which ended up ending the play. If that pass was thrown low and to the outside sideline where only Pettis can catch it and the defender can't make a play and we get a first down.

The last play Davis just misses everything and it's first down Eagles & game over.

Love Davis, just keeping it real. A lot of you want to jettison Austin Pettis when he has been probably the best WR the Rams have had over the Fisher years....

Brian Quick is better then Pettis

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brian Quick is better then Pettis
I wont argue this Snake Eyes however it could have been easily argued prior to this year and that is why I said 'over the Fisher years'.

Austin Pettis is a sure handed receiver but you got to give the guy a chance to make a play on the ball.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wont argue this Snake Eyes however it could have been easily argued prior to this year and that is why I said 'over the Fisher years'.

Austin Pettis is a sure handed receiver but you got to give the guy a chance to make a play on the ball.

Can't argue you that

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1st pass was 100% on Pettis. So the WR had to make a minor adjustment on the ball. And it was minor. It hit him square in the stomach with both hands on the ball. This is a game of inches and those type of plays make or break teams.
Same could be said about cooks drop for that easy TD last week. He had to make a minor adjustment. He whiffed just as bad.

2nd pass was 100% on Boykin (sp?). He knocked that ball out. Pettis still could have caught it but sometimes DB's make good plays and that was a great play.

I don't blame Davis for either of those throws. Even if it was Bradford throwing the ball there, i wouldn't have blamed him.

The last throw was a desperation throw. Pressure once again coming up the gut and he had to unload the ball and threw it up. Most QB's would have done the same as you don't want to take a sack in that situation.

Give it time Vit. Even if Davis has 500 yards and 5TD's if the Rams figure out a way to lose the game the Fans will eventually blame him for everything. It's part of the game.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st pass was 100% on Pettis. So the WR had to make a minor adjustment on the ball. And it was minor. It hit him square in the stomach with both hands on the ball. This is a game of inches and those type of plays make or break teams.
Same could be said about cooks drop for that easy TD last week. He had to make a minor adjustment. He whiffed just as bad.

2nd pass was 100% on Boykin (sp?). He knocked that ball out. Pettis still could have caught it but sometimes DB's make good plays and that was a great play.

I don't blame Davis for either of those throws. Even if it was Bradford throwing the ball there, i wouldn't have blamed him.

The last throw was a desperation throw. Pressure once again coming up the gut and he had to unload the ball and threw it up. Most QB's would have done the same as you don't want to take a sack in that situation.

Give it time Vit. Even if Davis has 500 yards and 5TD's if the Rams figure out a way to lose the game the Fans will eventually blame him for everything. It's part of the game.
I don't blame either of Austin Jacob.

I was a TE back in the day and prior to that a WR so when I say a pass behind you at the waist is the hardest catch, believe me that's about true. At your feet behind you can be harder depending on distance. Just to catch that ball one must convert all their forward momentum and then jamb your hands at their waist just to get your hands on the ball, it's a very unnatural move and as matter of fact if it's thrown a little more behind you where you can extend your hands, it's an easier catch...

The second one was me nic picking however, if Davis throws it back shoulder instead of high over the top where it can be contested, is the difference in a first down or a contested catch most likely resulting in fourth down.

That's all I"m saying here.

I'm in the Davis camp for sure!

Just don't think Pettis deserves all the blame here...