• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams @ the Buccaneers-Game Thread.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did he give injury reports on brockers and Austin?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Fisher stated that he is dumber and more stubborn than I originally anticipated. What a douche.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if he did say that, then it reinforces my assumptions of him as a stubborn idiot of a coach who will never be anything more than mediocre with his bonehead staff and decision making.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting how Fisher kissed Sam Bradford's ass, but won't give Davis any props at all. What a joke. That's just stupid. He's got a young QB and he needs to build his confidence.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking this is a coaches ploy to keep dallas guessing.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im thinking maybe because the kid didn't throw a td

tnerb57

Rams 50+ Club Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn fine day of football. Rams win, Seahawks and 49ers lose. Damn fine day indeed.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eight away from the hallmark posts of one thou, tnerb. Excellent!

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I'm gonna get crucified for this one. Lol. But, here goes...

Are we really on the "here comes Kurt Warner" wagon with Austin Davis? I mean, yeah... he had a good game, but he's still the 3rd string QB. It kinda reminds me of Browns fans over the years here in Ohio, where whoever is under center for the most recent win is "savior-for-a-day" (or a week).

Eh... who knows? Maybe I'm all wrong on this one. I guess I'm just not as sold on him as everybody else.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are we really on the "here comes Kurt Warner" wagon with Austin Davis? I mean, yeah... he had a good game, but he's still the 3rd string QB. It kinda reminds me of Browns fans over the years here in Ohio, where whoever is under center for the most recent win is "savior-for-a-day" (or a week).

Eh... who knows? Maybe I'm all wrong on this one. I guess I'm just not as sold on him as everybody else.

Agreed, but he does show more athletic upside than we would expect from Hill, and as such is a welcome surprise to this point.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's no Warner, but he is definitely the best the Rams have right now ( and I don't care what Fisher thinks ).

And I think if he were given the keys, he would make some strides this year to the point that the Rams may not need to consider drafting a QB #1 ( or wherever they end up ). Call me crazy, but I think he has that kind of potential.

And how nice is it to see a QB showing some emotion not just in the game but on the sidelines encouraging his teammates. The Rams haven't had that kind of enthusiasm from a QB since Warner. Bulger and Bradford are 2 emotionless QB's.

Oh, and it's nice to see a QB stand in the pocket knowing he is going to get drilled and deliver a strike to Pettis for the key 3rd down conversion. That did remind me of Warner and the "kill Kurt" drills he went through to make him stand in that pocket and deliver the throw under pressure.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I never noticed you were in Akron

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's no Warner, but he is definitely the best the Rams have right now ( and I don't care what Fisher thinks ).

And I think if he were given the keys, he would make some strides this year to the point that the Rams may not need to consider drafting a QB #1 ( or wherever they end up ). Call me crazy, but I think he has that kind of potential.

And how nice is it to see a QB showing some emotion not just in the game but on the sidelines encouraging his teammates. The Rams haven't had that kind of enthusiasm from a QB since Warner. Bulger and Bradford are 2 emotionless QB's.

Oh, and it's nice to see a QB stand in the pocket knowing he is going to get drilled and deliver a strike to Pettis for the key 3rd down conversion. That did remind me of Warner and the "kill Kurt" drills he went through to make him stand in that pocket and deliver the throw under pressure.

I guess I'm just not as overwhelmingly bowled over by his performance as others seem to be. Sure, he played well enough to not lose to the Buccaneers, but he didn't really show anything that would put him head and shoulders above Shaun Hill. If Davis starts again, it's cool with me. The difference between the two is negligible. I still think Hill gives us the best chance to win games, though. Maybe not by a wide margin... but unfortunately, we don't have the luxury of a starting QB anymore.

It's like the old saying goes... The most popular player on a struggling team is the backup QB. Or, in our case... the backup's backup. Lol.