• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams switching qb's

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting decision. I wonder what brought this about. To me this is a season where you are seeing if Austin Davis could possibly be the future at quarterback for them. My guess at this point is no but he still has helped lead the team on wins over Seattle and the 49ers. To me he gives them the best chance to beat a good team. Hill especially coming in cold just doesn't offer much. Oh well I guess I will take it and see what happens.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I agree it seems like a strange decision to me. Oh well. I don't care who starts for them, we just better win! Especially since I'm going to the game, and I hate to see a loss in person.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I agree it seems like a strange decision to me. Oh well. I don't care who starts for them, we just better win! Especially since I'm going to the game, and I hate to see a loss in person.

I will be there as well, so the broncos will be well represented. Hopefully the first of two Missouri wins this year. They might be announcing the Ferguson findings on Sunday so watch out for protests.

I find it odd that they are switching back but it won't matter if the broncos play to their potential.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be there as well, so the broncos will be well represented. Hopefully the first of two Missouri wins this year. They might be announcing the Ferguson findings on Sunday so watch out for protests.

I find it odd that they are switching back but it won't matter if the broncos play to their potential.

Yeah, I'm really hoping they wait until after the game to announce that. I don't want to be anywhere near that nonsense when it's announced.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to hear we will have some Orange and Blue in the stands! Haven't been to a game in St. Louis so you will have to let me know how the experience is.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I have gathered, coaches got tired of Austin Davis tossing interceptions.

Yeah, I'm really hoping they wait until after the game to announce that. I don't want to be anywhere near that nonsense when it's announced.

I agree. I don't think it will be an issue even if they do announce early. The riots/protests have been mostly localized to Ferguson itself, which is an avoidable part of the city. If it does get announced I would avoid I-70.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I have gathered, coaches got tired of Austin Davis tossing interceptions.

I agree. I don't think it will be an issue even if they do announce early. The riots/protests have been mostly localized to Ferguson itself, which is an avoidable part of the city. If it does get announced I would avoid I-70.

True, but I do know they had some protesters outside of some of the Cardinals playoff games. I don't believe any of those got violent though.