• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Sign Britt

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'm sure it depends on where they end up picking with that first pick. If they stay at 2 I just have a feeling it's going to be Matthews. I think Fisher is going to have a hard time passing on him no matter what.

Why? You think he would spend #2 overall on a RT? I would hope Snead talks him out of that then.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, Bradford's accuracy is really going to suffer this year.........trying to throw to a guy siting in jail....

Britts top catches will come from the Shower @ the county jail.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? You think he would spend #2 overall on a RT? I would hope Snead talks him out of that then.

He played LF tackle last year. If he can't play LF tackle then he shouldn't be mentioned in the top 10 picks. I do hope Fisher doesnt do it either.

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jake Matthews is a Left Tackle and only played RT at TAMU because Joeckel could NOT play RT (aka Matthews can run block). Long term, Matthews will be the LT and I would be willing to bet when he is 100% Long moves to RT.

And the Carrington theory is just plain wrong. Carrington was not brought in to start. Selecting Aaron Donald at #13 will send Langford packing, probably in a trade. Donald is a mauler who can run defend AND rush the passer. A line of Quinn,Brockers,Donald,Long scares the crap out of me if I am an NFL QB.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't bet on Long shifting to RT soon. You don't pay that much for a RT. Maybe years down the road, but not this season. So, you are essentially expecting Fisher, who doesn't draft OL in the first round, to draft a RT or LG at #2 overall (Matthews or Robinson respectively). That simply does not compute.

The Carrington note was not to say they shouldn't draft Donald (I'm a big fan as well), but that signing Britt should not preclude drafting Watkins. So, in a way, you agree with me ksu...