• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: RAMS/HAWKS

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonight yes, in Seattle that was an even game.

Relatively even, but the Rams did have a very make-able FG to win that was missed. That ridiculous pass from Russ to hit a toe-tapping Lockett in the corner of the endzone was a miracle shot to keep the Hawks in position to win.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Relatively even, but the Rams did have a very make-able FG to win that was missed. That ridiculous pass from Russ to hit a toe-tapping Lockett in the corner of the endzone was a miracle shot to keep the Hawks in position to win.

I understand all that and it was a great evenly matched game that night. The dominating part was a baffling quote. Last nights game was a dominating performance.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand all that and it was a great evenly matched game that night. The dominating part was a baffling quote. Last nights game was a dominating performance.

Lots of factors made this result unsurprising.
-Rams being the more desperate team
-Rams success against seattle, specifically since McVay took over
-Rams improvement the last month sans the Ravens game
-Seattle on a short week
-Seattle being due for a clunker
-Seattle offense being limited with lockett being as explosive and with Penny getting hurt the first drive

Granted I thought the Rams would win but not in a blowout fashion. The numbers say two score game but it wasnt as close as that indicates.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dominating was a bit of an overstatement, lol.

Good luck the rest of the way and hopefully we can get a rubber match in the playoffs. Hawks/Rams are usually heart attack games.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of factors made this result unsurprising.
-Rams being the more desperate team
-Rams success against seattle, specifically since McVay took over
-Rams improvement the last month sans the Ravens game
-Seattle on a short week
-Seattle being due for a clunker
-Seattle offense being limited with lockett being as explosive and with Penny getting hurt the first drive

Granted I thought the Rams would win but not in a blowout fashion. The numbers say two score game but it wasnt as close as that indicates.

With HFA on the line, I was expecting more of an uptick in play. Instead they started in neutral and once Penny went out they slammed it in reverse. Shaq Griffin also mentioned some where smelling themselves a bit too much so maybe a punch to the gut like this will bring them back to Earth and get refocused for the stretch run still having HFA in sight.