• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McVay and his coaching staff have created a culture that ex-Rams players apparently terribly miss.
This surprises me not at all. He was loved in our locker room. None of his success surprises either, one of the hardest working bright young minds in the biz imo.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This surprises me not at all. He was loved in our locker room. None of his success surprises either, one of the hardest working bright young minds in the biz imo.
I remember qhen he was firsr hired, people making fun of the Rams. Hell we have a thread about in the main NFL forum about it. I think you were the few with a positive comment

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember qhen he was firsr hired, people making fun of the Rams. Hell we have a thread about in the main NFL forum about it. I think you were the few with a positive comment
Definitely I was. I remember posting that I thought it was a brilliant hire. That we wanted him as HC but JG stood in the way of it.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Undisciplined Young D. Frustrating. Can’t make those mistakes against yall

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can only imagine what excuses Larry Michael was making on the radio. Thankfully I have Sirius and don’t have to listen to him or else I’d want to unload a clip into my radio so I wouldn’t have to listen to him.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can only imagine what excuses Larry Michael was making on the radio. Thankfully I have Sirius and don’t have to listen to him or else I’d want to unload a clip into my radio so I wouldn’t have to listen to him.
Larry Michael s gone thank gawd. It’s London Fletcher with the post game and he’s great.

‘Skintangibles....’ smdh

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game by y’all! Better team won, just couldn’t keep up in the trenches and too many bone headed young gun mistakes on D. Then the ol, plot twist, heavy rain and the Alex Smith return. all in all I’m pleased with my young teams growth. They’d do well to watch film and look at how a disciplined team gets it done.

Congrats Rams!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can only imagine what excuses Larry Michael was making on the radio. Thankfully I have Sirius and don’t have to listen to him or else I’d want to unload a clip
Larry Michael s gone thank gawd. It’s London Fletcher with the post game and he’s great.

‘Skintangibles....’ smdh
So who’s in the booth? I knew Cooley was up there and I believe that Huff and Sonny were both gone.
I always enjoyed Fletcher’s passion and leadership. I really wish we had kept him around long term instead of wasting out money on Leonard Little and letting Fletcher leave for Buffalo.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can only imagine what excuses Larry Michael was making on the radio. Thankfully I have Sirius and don’t have to listen to him or else I’d want to unload a clip

So who’s in the booth? I knew Cooley was up there and I believe that Huff and Sonny were both gone.
I always enjoyed Fletcher’s passion and leadership. I really wish we had kept him around long term instead of wasting out money on Leonard Little and letting Fletcher leave for Buffalo.
Bram Weinstein (he’s been excellent. Home grown fan radio talent. Julie Donaldson (not impressed) and DeAngelo Hall (excellent). Cooley’s back in Montana but does detailed film breakdowns on tues and we’d with Kevin Sheehan. Side note I went to HS with Kevin, ha

London’s the man. LOVe that dude. And Doc Walker Cuz im old school

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bram Weinstein (he’s been excellent. Home grown fan radio talent. Julie Donaldson (not impressed) and DeAngelo Hall (excellent). Cooley’s back in Montana but does detailed film breakdowns on tues and we’d with Kevin Sheehan. Side note I went to HS with Kevin, ha

London’s the man. LOVe that dude. And Doc Walker Cuz im old school
Weinstein sounds familiar now that you mention it. At least you got rid of Portis as the sideline guy because that guy was a complete idiot every time I saw him trying to interview someone or give a report during a preseaso game. I couldn’t hardly understand anything he was trying to say.
i have enjoyed on occasion the Brian Mitchell rants on CSN after the games when they get blown out. Some of those should be put on YouTube.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weinstein sounds familiar now that you mention it. At least you got rid of Portis as the sideline guy because that guy was a complete idiot every time I saw him trying to interview someone or give a report during a preseaso game. I couldn’t hardly understand anything he was trying to say.
i have enjoyed on occasion the Brian Mitchell rants on CSN after the games when they get blown out. Some of those should be put on YouTube.
Clinton was a fool on the sidelines. Added nothing. But Brian Mitchell is a Finf Football player. Love him too

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clinton was a fool on the sidelines. Added nothing. But Brian Mitchell is a Finf Football player. Love him too
I like Mitchell just because he doesn’t come across as a Snyder yes man like Michaels was and how Trevor Mattich

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Mitchell just because he doesn’t come across as a Snyder yes man like Michaels was and how Trevor Mattich
He’s his own man. And earned the right to call out whoever the he’ll he wants. Always legit rant