• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We lost Michael Thomas, Cooks, and JoJo at WR. Only replaced with Van Jefferson so there’s 2 spots right there if we take 6 WRs.

Lost 3 LBs Fowler, Littleton, Clay

Lost 2 DBs Weddle and Robey-Coleman.

Lost Gurley at RB

Lost kicker

I like getting younger and developing players. You just have to have guys get better and step up in year 2 or 3

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, the Rams messed with the wrong dude.

Not really

It is about how the contract is written and when the money is actually owed, vs when Mathews wants his money.

And why is a millionaire athlete belly-aching about a couple million dollars that he doesn’t get right away when there are millions of people without a job and many facing financial ruin due to stock market collapse/lost wages during this lockdown.

He is coming off as a spoiled little kid crying to mommy and daddy because they won’t get him whatever he wants RIGHT NOW.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was kind of hoping the Rams could pick Matthews back up for a year but I guess that's not gonna happen.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I decided to look back at last years draft to see what players the Rams passed on and how different the team would look today.

They traded out of pick 31 and moved down to 45. They kinda fleeced Atlanta in that trade, so no fault there.

But, then they traded out of pick 45 which could’ve netted them Erik McCoy and solidified the weakest position on the OL for the next 5 years.

They ended up taking Rapp later, and he was hit and miss his rookie season.

Then, they traded (2) 3rd round picks to move up and take Henderson ( who they end up barely using this past season).

A few picks later, David Montgomery and Devin Singletary we’re drafted. Both of those guys showed promise this past season.

And, the Rams didn’t even bother waiting to see what Henderson could become before relegating him to backup role by drafting Akers this year.

That pick could’ve been used for a different position had the Rams drafted one of the other 2 RB’s.

Well, guess we will see how everything shakes out. I do know the OL would look a lot more solid had they taken McCoy instead of trading down again.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I decided to look back at last years draft to see what players the Rams passed on and how different the team would look today.

They traded out of pick 31 and moved down to 45. They kinda fleeced Atlanta in that trade, so no fault there.

But, then they traded out of pick 45 which could’ve netted them Erik McCoy and solidified the weakest position on the OL for the next 5 years.

They ended up taking Rapp later, and he was hit and miss his rookie season.

Then, they traded (2) 3rd round picks to move up and take Henderson ( who they end up barely using this past season).

A few picks later, David Montgomery and Devin Singletary we’re drafted. Both of those guys showed promise this past season.

And, the Rams didn’t even bother waiting to see what Henderson could become before relegating him to backup role by drafting Akers this year.

That pick could’ve been used for a different position had the Rams drafted one of the other 2 RB’s.

Well, guess we will see how everything shakes out. I do know the OL would look a lot more solid had they taken McCoy instead of trading down again.

A lot more good than bad, he has a bright future.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot more good than bad, he has a bright future.
Is it bad that the only thing I remember from him last year is botching the coverage in the 2nd San Fran game late in the 4th quarter?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it bad that the only thing I remember from him last year is botching the coverage in the 2nd San Fran game late in the 4th quarter?

Was just going to post the same thing. Of course, it doesn't help that it was re-broadcast recently. He was SO FAR out of position on that play.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, was bad on that play. Rookies are going to make mistskes, he was pretty good besides thst

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the san fran gaff was typical of a rookie then I'll give him a pass on that since i believe he was pretty solid the whole yr.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all remember the same play because Rapp didn't make mistakes very often. And who knows what came in from the sidelines on that play. The defense as a whole was pretty weak and you have to look at the coaching too. When a rookie shines on the defense it says a lot about a defense.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my concern is with whom are we trusting to rush the passer not named AD??

Rookie Lewis, has 1st round pass rushing talent. Rookie Burgess will have opportunities based on designed play calls, Brockers will be expected but the Rams won't have much pure pass rushing talent besides AD and Lewis, unless someone steps up.