• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the Rams are covering their bases if Sammy bolts for FA and they are talking to some of Cooper Kupp and Ebukam's old teammate.

Rams to meet with former Washington WR Dante Pettis
Hearing the Rams think they could already have their No. 1 WR already on their roster and signed for the next two years on the cheap in Josh Reynolds!

And while the Rams have been clear that they would like to have pending free agent wide receiver Sammy Watkins back in 2018, Reynolds could potentially soften the blow should Watkins and L.A. not come to an agreement.

“We were very impressed with Josh,” general manager Les Snead said this week. “[T]here was few things that he did in practice and even in games you’re like, ‘Wow, OK, that’s the Josh Reynolds that we saw go up and make catches against good players in college football.’ So he can wow you with some of those catches. Very excited about him whether no matter who the first three receivers are.”
Rams Expecting Improvement from Everett, Reynolds in 2018

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hearing the Rams think they could already have their No. 1 WR already on their roster and signed for the next two years on the cheap in Josh Reynolds!

I'm not buying that from Snead. Sounds like wishful thinking

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not buying that from Snead. Sounds like wishful thinking
I get it, he's a TAMU guy so he's not really an SEC guy you can get behind...

:lol:

Just a couple of reminders

On the combine...

Josh Reynolds 2017 Combine Workout

On the skinny for the D1 Track guy...

POLL: Grading The Josh Reynolds Pick At #117

If Sammy signs a team friendly deal, I want him back. But he never got on board with the Rams in the way we had all hoped a true No. 1 WR should.

It looks like the Bill's were the trade winner getting Gaines and our second round draft pick this year considering Watkins' production last year and the 6th rounder we got in return.

If he moves on without a team friendly deal, they probably were.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it, he's a TAMU guy so he's not really an SEC guy you can get behind...

:lol:

Just a couple of reminders

On the combine...

Josh Reynolds 2017 Combine Workout

On the skinny for the D1 Track guy...

POLL: Grading The Josh Reynolds Pick At #117

If Sammy signs a team friendly deal, I want him back. But he never got on board with the Rams in the way we had all hoped a true No. 1 WR should.

It looks like the Bill's were the trade winner getting Gaines and our second round draft pick this year considering Watkins' production last year and the 6th rounder we got in return.

If he moves on without a team friendly deal, they probably were.

I was just in College station last week. Has nothing to with aTm or the SEC.

AJ Green and Julio Jones didn't sit a lot in year 1 and then all the sudden become a #1 WR.

Goff needs all the talent around him he can get. If Sammy walks, the Rams have no #1 WR and LT is still a big ?? You act like Watkins can throw the ball to himself. Goff has to pull the trigger

Woods
Kupp
Reynolds

Looks a lot better with Watkins on that list. Only way you can go that route is by getting a big RB and pound it on the ground, chewing up clock and playing lights out D to get deep in playoffs.

I'm honestly not sure how good Goff is against playoff defenses going forward

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just in College station last week. Has nothing to with aTm or the SEC.

AJ Green and Julio Jones didn't sit a lot in year 1 and then all the sudden become a #1 WR.

Goff needs all the talent around him he can get. If Sammy walks, the Rams have no #1 WR and LT is still a big ?? You act like Watkins can throw the ball to himself. Goff has to pull the trigger

Woods
Kupp
Reynolds

Looks a lot better with Watkins on that list. Only way you can go that route is by getting a big RB and pound it on the ground, chewing up clock and playing lights out D to get deep in playoffs.

I'm honestly not sure how good Goff is against playoff defenses going forward
Yeah, I was fooling around on the TAMU comment, that's why I included one of these... :lol:

It might be harder for a 4th round rookie WR to get targets when you have healthy veterans in Woods & Watkins on the roster.

And SJ, you just compared the rookie starting time of No. 4 & No. 6 overall to a No. 117 overall. Aren't you the one always talking about the effects of the drinking the kool aid? :kermit: Of course they are going to start.

I really would like to see Sammy get more targets back on a team friendly deal, but it's not like Goff didn't throw to him LY. Woods had 85 targets and Watkins only trailed by 15. That's less than 1 target per game.

Stretching the field comes at a cost when you have possession receivers (TE's & Slot WR's) on crossing routes in McVay's system getting 1st downs and YAC's over the middle.

Just think Reynolds can play the stretch and put up similar numbers as Watkins did LY in Mc Vay's system, and if that's good enough for the No. 1 offense in the NFL, than it's good enough for me.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have been living under a rock or hibernating the last several weeks here is what the Rams have accomplished with two pretty good trades.

Dolphins expected to send mid-round pick to Rams for Robert Quinn
Well I haven't been under a rock or hibernating, but have been out of the country the past week, and all I can say is Wowza!!
A lot has happened, I hate losing Og, but overall I would have to say, "me likes"!!
this is definitely something different compared to the past stand pat years!!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never is the topic of the changing opinions by pundits of who is taking whom in the draft more dramatically displayed than by this chronicle of what people believe the Rams will be selecting in the first round. It is almost comical how it has changed over these past several months. See for yourselves.

Los Angeles Rams 2018 NFL Draft mock draft tracker

Last edited:

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I was fooling around on the TAMU comment, that's why I included one of these... :lol:

It might be harder for a 4th round rookie WR to get targets when you have healthy veterans in Woods & Watkins on the roster.

And SJ, you just compared the rookie starting time of No. 4 & No. 6 overall to a No. 117 overall. Aren't you the one always talking about the effects of the drinking the kool aid? :kermit: Of course they are going to start.

I really would like to see Sammy get more targets back on a team friendly deal, but it's not like Goff didn't throw to him LY. Woods had 85 targets and Watkins only trailed by 15. That's less than 1 target per game.

Stretching the field comes at a cost when you have possession receivers (TE's & Slot WR's) on crossing routes in McVay's system getting 1st downs and YAC's over the middle.

Just think Reynolds can play the stretch and put up similar numbers as Watkins did LY in Mc Vay's system, and if that's good enough for the No. 1 offense in the NFL, than it's good enough for me.

Those target numbers are skewed because Woods was injured for 3 games. Had he been healthy, the numbers wouldn't have been that close.

I also would like to see Watkins back, but not at the price he is likely to get in FA. The Rams have way more pressing FA's to sign than Watkins ( and that doesn't include Donald's extension ).

And if a team signs him and he has a good year, the Rams get a good comp pick in return. Same thing goes for TJ.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh he might be able to stretch the field but if he was #1 WR potential he would have been playing a bit more. Unless he just woke up last week and turned into a #1 WR. Could happen I guess

Targets are targets. Doesn't mean the QB and WR are on the same page. Not sure what to think about Reynolds, Kupp, Woods and no Watkins.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of rumors that John Sullivan is headed to Buffalo. We shall see in a couple of days. We have been rumored to be interested in Westburg that last played for the Geeants but these are just rumors. Sullivan could easily stay with us.