• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
47 mil...i can dig it... so we need what.. 4 LBS

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pls tell me our linebacking corps isn't going to be made out of 6th rounders

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pls tell me our linebacking corps isn't going to be made out of 6th rounders

Need to do a Madden trade, five 6th rounders for a 4th.

This front office has a clue, I'm not worried one bit.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams definitely need to draft some LB's for sure because the freed up cap space will be used to keep their own guys, not to sign other FA's.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a side note, it's a little disheartening that 2 former 1st round picks can only net 4th round picks in trades.

It's not like those guys played horrible this season. They played really well.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a side note, it's a little disheartening that 2 former 1st round picks can only net 4th round picks in trades.

It's not like those guys played horrible this season. They played really well.

Yes, Ogletree did play bad. He was one of the main reasons the run defense was horrific

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the defense regresses this up coming season and becomes our Achilles heel then i'm calling for that old fart's job. Giving away 2 of our core guys for nothing..

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to see Quinn and Tree go but there has got to be a plan in place that we all can live with.

You guys know, these things had to happen to keep AD happy. We will see if it's all worth it in the end, but there really is a lot of pressure on McSnead to make the right roster calls just to pay 99.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to see Quinn and Tree go but there has got to be a plan in place that we all can live with.

You guys know, these things had to happen to keep AD happy. We will see if it's all worth it in the end, but there really is a lot of pressure on McSnead to make the right roster calls just to pay 99.

And therein lies the problem when they have to pay one guy so much, you lost valuable depth/starters.

I'm not saying Donald isn't worth the money, what I'm saying is I find it ironic they value the money over winning. If it was about winning, he would take a team friendly deal so that the Rams could sign/keep some guys that will help make his job even easier.

Look at Brady as a perfect example. The guy has never been the top paid QB in the league, always signing team friendly deals so the Pats can surround him with more talent. That's how you win and stay on top in this league.

Where had signing Suh gotten the Fins? If Donald is about winning, he wouldn't need to be the highest paid player ever at his position.

Just my :2cents:

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And therein lies the problem when they have to pay one guy so much, you lost valuable depth/starters.

I'm not saying Donald isn't worth the money, what I'm saying is I find it ironic they value the money over winning. If it was about winning, he would take a team friendly deal so that the Rams could sign/keep some guys that will help make his job even easier.

Look at Brady as a perfect example. The guy has never been the top paid QB in the league, always signing team friendly deals so the Pats can surround him with more talent. That's how you win and stay on top in this league.

Where had signing Suh gotten the Fins? If Donald is about winning, he wouldn't need to be the highest paid player ever at his position.

Just my :2cents:

Donald wants his first big contract like any NFL player does including Brady, he deserves. His total base salary is a little over 4 million for four seasons. And from that four million, the agent gets his not to mention the government. For a DPOY and three time All Pro that is so underpaid is borderline disrespectful. We don’t know if he will sign a team friendly deals afterwards, because right now he has even been paid what he is worth. Anybody in his shoes will feel the same way about being paid what is right.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It’s not just about making AD happy it also about finding guys that can fit the system and perform. Ogletree did play out of position last year, but this guy is what he has been an athletic player that can big plays but still never learned to wrap up.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sub-story here is that there is only ONE player left from the RGIII trade on our roster. Many of the players are OUT OF FOOTBALL. That sonofabitch drama queen threw away, through being a complete fraud, potential multiple superbowls by choosing chumps. This is the same thing that damn Queen Idiot did when we got all the draft picks for trading ED. Check it out for yourselves.

Giants reportedly acquire former first-round pick Alec Ogletree in trade with Rams

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We just signed CB Sam Shields, formerly of the Packers. He's been battling concussions but apparently is okay now. It was between us and the Browns.

Low Risk - High Reward move!