• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ugh so all those reports about the WRs jellying with Goff was for not?????

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ugh so all those reports about the WRs jellying with Goff was for not?????

Doesn't mean that at all. Just means the current regime is not tied to Goff as he wasn't their choice. If Mannion clearly outplays him, the depth chart changes.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see Mannion be the clear favorite to then publically corroborate what everyone else knew: The drama queen and his idiot GM sidekick were/are in over their heads.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see Mannion be the clear favorite to then publically corroborate what everyone else knew: The drama queen and his idiot GM sidekick were/are in over their heads.

They also drafted Mannion.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is nothing but a head coach coming in his first year and being consistent. Position battles are good for the team. It just raises the bar to see who will rise to the top and be better.

Best way to get a young QB to get better is have competition pushing him.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not me, I'd like to get the real value out of the trade up as much as I didn't want it.

The real value to me is getting the franchise QB we invested in.

I do love the competition angle though, it should make both better!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again you missed the point. I am totally done trying to explain much of anything to you. Geez, Louise.

You claim Goff is the product of bad judgement by the regime, but Mannion is a product of that same regime that you are rooting for. Your points need to be sharpened; they've grown dull.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to see Goff behind center to kill the pain in my gut that tells me the Rams made a huge mistake in selecting him. But like Zeke said as long as we get one good QB out of the three I would be happy. The Rams signed the 3rd string QB the other day. That could also be a hint of a bumpy road in the backfield. IDK :noidea:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You claim Goff is the product of bad judgement by the regime, but Mannion is a product of that same regime that you are rooting for. Your points need to be sharpened; they've grown dull.
IDK shops, at face value, the two picks are light years apart, and the assessment of top tier talent being supplanted by mid round talent is what I took for Retro's point.

We see that going on with Robinson right now, and most likely Tavon too. Offensively Snisher was clueless in evaluating top tier talent on that side of the ball, with a probable exception to RB spot, although this year could squash that thought too. (I hope not though :hope:)

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK shops, at face value, the two picks are light years apart, and the assessment of top tier talent being supplanted by mid round talent is what I took for Retro's point.

We see that going on with Robinson right now, and most likely Tavon too. Offensively Snisher was clueless in evaluating top tier talent on that side of the ball, with a probable exception to RB spot, although this year could squash that thought too. (I hope not though :hope:)
Yep Gurley has to prove himself too, lets face it, he could barely get out of the backfield last season.
Ugh I don't feel so good...all of a sudden. :L lol

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think what he means is Goff was the #1 overall pick and we gave up alot of picks to get the guy. Mannion was sitting there in the 3rd round and even might have been considered a reach in that draft.

But what the FO did to get Goff was pretty crazy we all know that. I think a fair competition in camp is all we ask for and it sounds like McVay will play the best man.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems that the former Rams players at practice today LOVED what they saw from Mcvay and staff... I think it was Dennis Harrah who was saying last year the guys were just being taught their assignments, but this year they're learning technique along with their assignments.... Sure told me a lot about the joke of a staff we used to have here!!!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
99 days out, the 99 people who will shape the NFL season

Culture-changers
5. Wade Phillips, defensive coordinator, Los Angeles Rams. He is 39 years older than Sean McVay, the head coach who just hired him, but Phillips' track record as a high-impact coordinator is unquestioned. Aaron Donald, Trumaine Johnson & Co. should be better just for Phillips' presence and take a lot of pressure off young Jared Goff and the offense.

Stars who need some help
18. Todd Gurley, RB, Los Angeles Rams.
Gurley's 1.59 yards before first contact in 2016 ranked 41st in the NFL. He had no room to run. The Rams hope the installation of a zone scheme under Sean McVay and the additions of veteran offensive linemen Andrew Whitworth and John Sullivan will help.

Defensive MVP race
27. Aaron Donald, DT, Los Angeles Rams.
Only nine players have more than Donald's 28 sacks the past three seasons, and all nine of them play on the edge. So do the eight players who follow Donald on that list. No one else dominates from the interior of the defensive line the way Donald does right now.

What's in store in Year 2?
76. Jared Goff, Los Angeles Rams. A new coaching staff is in place that had nothing to do with drafting Goff No. 1 overall in 2016. They're stuck with him for at least a couple of years, so we'll see how Sean McVay & Co. do developing a guy they didn't pick. His future and theirs depend on it.

Underrated additions
98. Andrew Whitworth, OT, Los Angeles Rams.
The Rams lured the veteran left tackle from Cincinnati by guaranteeing him $15 million over the next two years. He and veteran center John Sullivan are being asked to stabilize the line in front of young QB Jared Goff and young RB Todd Gurley.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great post Vita. Let's hope the presence and leadership of Whitworth and Sullivan can wake-up G-Rob out of his stupid funk. However, many a person have already stated that: "You can't fix stupid." We may see this year the eradication of the majority of Snisher's guys when the remainder of them continue to fail and just cost us on the field. GRob is now in the crosshairs!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GRob's working with the second team offense with Jamon Brown at RT with the first team. Unless he takes that to heart, it's not looking good for him. Another Snisher blown offensive draft pick.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams are listed as one of eight possible fits for WR Jeremy Maclin.

He currently pencils out as an upgrade over any other WR we have on the roster.

0ap3000000813033.jpg

Potential landing spots for Jeremy Maclin