• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams 2015 Offense, thoughts?

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maclin (WR), Robinson (LT), El-Collins (LG), Raiola (C), Saffold (RG), Barksdale (RT), Cook (TE), Austin (SR), Britt (WR), Bradford (QB), Mason (RB)

Last edited by a moderator:

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we sign Maclin, we will not sign Britt as well in addition to resigning Barksdale AND signing Raiola. In addition, Raiola is broken down like Jake Long. No thanks

More realistic is resigning Britt, signing Carpenter or Iupati, drafting Collins AND either Dismukes or Erving and it would look like this:

QB-Bradford
RB- Mason
FB- Harkey
WR-Quick
WR-Britt
WR-Austin
LT-Robinson
LG-Saffold
C- Dismukes or Erving
RG-Iupati or Carpenter
RT- Scherff, Peat or Collins

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ksu, I am worried about Quick, I tore my rotator cuff years ago and it STILL has healed. Also, from what I was reading about Raiola, he hasn't missed a game in like forever, so I am not sure where you are getting that broken down like Jake Long info. I do like your line-up though. What ever it might be, Long, Joseph and Wells have to go. I can't take another season with those clowns trying to block!

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious though, why would Jeremy Maclin want to play for the Rams when he can play for a team with solid coaching and preferably a good chance to make the playoffs year in and year out.

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jermaine, I read somewhere that being from Missouri, he wanted to come back home and play, but that was before the LA drama. Not sure if that holds true anymore. I just threw it out there. We need more veteran's on this team.

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ksu, I am worried about Quick, I tore my rotator cuff years ago and it STILL has healed. Also, from what I was reading about Raiola, he hasn't missed a game in like forever, so I am not sure where you are getting that broken down like Jake Long info. I do like your line-up though. What ever it might be, Long, Joseph and Wells have to go. I can't take another season with those clowns trying to block!

I am mistaken about the injury stuff with Raiola, but dude is 36 years old. We need to be looking at guys like Iupati, Carpenter, Wisnewski or LeVitre (all under 30) to anchor the line. As for Quick, he has MUCH better doctors, physical therapists and such than you or I do (I also tore my rotator pitching in college). He will be fine. I am more worried about keeping his head right which is why Britt MUST be resigned. I also agree, Wells, Joseph and Long MUST go.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either way it still looks sucky

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick will be ok. He's got some of the best doctors and staff looking after him helping him rehab.
I think we'll resign Britt as he was a huge positive for our WR's. Now only if we can get a decent vet in the secondary to help our young guys play smart football.

As far as our Oline goes.....It's a freakin mess right now. Fisher and co. really screwed the pooch with the Center and Guard position. We had the worst C/G combo in the NFL last year between Wells and Joseph. I find it hard to believe that Jones/Barnes could do any worse than those two statues.
Not to mention now we have to wait until next year to see if those two are any good.

:gaah:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of you still don't get it. Take the negativity to the Master Thread. Do not post it here. If you see that I have edited your post, then perhaps I maybe telling you something. No further warnings. Next time, you'll get a vacation notice. Capeeche?