• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams 2013 draft p[icks

blk4x499

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
La. fan here and from the ESPN baord. Question for, have the Rams signed any of theirdraft picks yet?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey blk4X499. Yes. All of the draft picks are signed.

I see that you are new here on the Rams pages. Welcome. I am one of the modulators (Mods) here and I have some info for you that will assist and enhance your experience here on the SportsHoopla. Please read the following and let me know that you have.

You can choose three favorite teams and display their logos on your post slate under your post name . You can also change your avitar at anytime. All of these editing tools are found under the menu bar marked "User CP" at the top of this page on the left. Once you get past the 25 post mark in posts, additional benefits are available to you and they will be found in the same "UserCP" menu bar at the top of this page on the left.

Here are a few rules that are non-negotiable and they are as follows.

We don't take kindly to trollin (which I am sure you are not) and we don't like a-holes either (of which I am sure you are not). Nudity in avitars is unacceptable. You can put scantly clad ladies in your avi's but no nudes.

Any unnecessary and unwarranted baiting of other posters through viscous personal attacks that become a pattern of behavior that is not conducive to fair sports talk banter WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. We have a few cantankerous folks here but by and large they engage in passionate delivery of their points of view and do not engage in personal attacks that are viscous. We all love the Rams as I'm sure you do as well.

You can argue all you want and you can can get aggressive with your point of view including swearing, but when that aggression turns toward personal attacks that are excessive and outside of the topic at hand and become a consistent pattern of behavior, you will first receive a warning and your posts maybe edited. After the first warning, if the behavior continues you will be removed from this site. We're are all adults here. I am not in the business of baby sitting anyone.

Also, this rule is SportsHoopla-wide, Alternative names and accounts or ALt's are not tolerated either. First offense, banishment. Hammer Down doesn't tolerate this AT ALL and neither do I.

Once again, welcome blk4X499 to the Rams pages and the best damn Sports talk site on teh web bar none!!. BTW, Is that La as in Louisana or Los Angeles?

blk4x499

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Thanks for the update and welcome Retro.