• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ram Day on the NFL Channel

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweet ride...

BTW if you guys haven't seen A Football Life on Kurt Warner please do yourself the favor and watch. It's simply amazing. Reliving those moments in the 1999 season almost brought me to tears. What a great man and a great era for Rams football!

Curt Warner is one of my favorite players of all time not just because he was a Ram Jacob. But like you say, he was one of the few genuine athletes I've ever seen. So many today are just wonderful when the media is paying attention, but completely different in their personal lives. Warner lived what he professed. I'm glad he played for the Rams and Cardinals. That made it so easy to root for him. If he'd played for the Eagles or Patriots......well, I guess I have to admit I still would have rooted for him. I just would have had to do it from the closet.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweet ride...

BTW if you guys haven't seen A Football Life on Kurt Warner please do yourself the favor and watch. It's simply amazing. Reliving those moments in the 1999 season almost brought me to tears. What a great man and a great era for Rams football!
:thumb: