• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: Raiders @ Chiefs on TNF

Who will Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danny Ocho

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to hand it to the Chiefs beating the Raiders. The Chiefs' defense and Tyreek Hill's performances were the factors in their victory. If the offense gets very productive they will be tough to beat.

For the Raiders, Carr may had played one of his worst games in his young career, but he's still one of the best quarterbacks this season. The Raiders are still a dangerous team to beat, as long as they keep winning and get in the playoffs.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't see the game, only the highlights. Did that pass really hit a camera wire? Always wondered if that would happen.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
raw

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,921.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fell asleep and woke upwith us down, 21-13, and Carr couldn't pull another rabbit out of his ass.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called KC in this one. They continue to win games with STs, and in this one stout DEF when they needed it...if they get the OFC going, they could be a dangerous team in the playoffs, but they could also be a one and done team if they don't tighten things up...Johnson is a big loss, but most teams have lost a key player...that should not be the cause of them not hoisting the Lombardi.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just trying to get a feel for what people are thinking. Everything is numbers today. No one will go back a month from now and say it was one bad game. He and the receivers played terribly. That may effect his receiving the MVP. I'm not the only one who thought this. I posed this question last evening. Steven A. Smith brought it up as a topic this morning.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just trying to get a feel for what people are thinking. Everything is numbers today. No one will go back a month from now and say it was one bad game. He and the receivers played terribly. That may effect his receiving the MVP. I'm not the only one who thought this. I posed this question last evening. Steven A. Smith brought it up as a topic this morning.
Idk, we tend to lionize QB's who play through injuries, even if it's really stupid (Big Ben is the champ of this, particularly with concussions) Carr just ran into a really good defense that is very capable of highlighting every flaw in the book for him. I don't think he was ever MVP caliber, but he's still really good, and that's enough to be in the MVP race with no obvious answers for MVP.

Last edited:

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly kind of shocked what Terrance Mitchell has done the past two weeks. Has been a revelation. He may be a story to watch if he keeps this up. Has been shutdown two weeks in a row now. Nelson is still strictly a slot CB.