• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders 2019 opponents!

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a malcontent crybaby doucher playing on a team that was always in the playoffs with a HOF QB. Now he goes to a horrible team that has the equivalent of a high school QB. He will ruin what’s left of this bad organization. LMAO @ the Raiders.

Yup yup

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome AB84
Mike Mayock doing real work already. Got us a top 3 WR in football for pretty much free and kept his 4 of the top 35 picks in one of the BEST drafts in a long time.

YUP YUP
since when is this one of the best drafts in a long time?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
since when is this one of the best drafts in a long time?

It isn't but because the Raiders have 3 1st round picks of course Idaho is going to believe it has to be.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This does have some
Good talent but in certain areas!

Exactly. There are a few positions that are loaded. Beyond that there are a lot of positions that are pretty darn thin. QB is bad beyond maybe the top-3 guys and even there they have some big question marks. Off-Ball LB past the first 2 guys is bad. CB and Safety look weak beyond belief. Edge rusher beyond the 1st round doesn't look that strong.

If you need OT, TE, DL, and I would put WR (non #1 types) then this is the draft for you.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders starting by throwing ridiculous money out there. Trent Brown is now the highest paid tackle in football. He graded out as the 32nd best tackle in football (exactly average) and that was with the best OL coach in the NFL working with him. He now works with one of the worst in Tom Cable. Good luck with that Raiders. I bet he doesn't see the 3rd year of his deal.

Jtrain80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been on this web site in awhile so im not really sure what those draft thoughts are.
I agree on the QB class, it's really poor and i hope some teams trade up into the top 3 to take both Haskins and Murray. That would drop Bosa, Allen and Q Williams.
RBs agreed as well, not as good as the last few years but it has some good ones.
WRs are really good and plenty in this draft. It don't have a Julo Jones type talent entering the draft, or at least not yet but plenty of Calvin Ridley and Courtland Sutton type WRs, and plenty of them.
Overall a lot of talent to be had and deep into the late rounds. Good draft, very good.

I think Murray is going to make some fans very next year.

When Baker Mayfield left i thought he would be good, but he put on a ridiculous show last year. Keep in mind our defense was ranked 126th in pass defense(yes, dead fucking last) and we still made the playoffs.

Anyway, i have have been trying to pick an NFL to follow for 10 years and have finally picked the Raiders. That would be so awesome to have him go to there. OU also has 4 OL that will play in the league for awhile.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Murray is going to make some fans very next year.

When Baker Mayfield left i thought he would be good, but he put on a ridiculous show last year. Keep in mind our defense was ranked 126th in pass defense(yes, dead fucking last) and we still made the playoffs.

Anyway, i have have been trying to pick an NFL to follow for 10 years and have finally picked the Raiders. That would be so awesome to have him go to there. OU also has 4 OL that will play in the league for awhile.
Welcome to the DarkSide man! The power of the DarkSide is strong! :)

Kyler Murray could be an option for us, never know man. He might be pretty good or even great or could bust. That's a hard one to call.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has great talent at the positions we need. Defense and TE.

Raiders have more needs than just defense and TE. Even there the defensive side of the ball positions run out pretty quick. Beyond those positions though I would add LG, RB (terrible RB draft), and WR depth to that list. Defensively I would say around 6-7 starters could easily be replaced or at least need to be replaced with better talent.

This isn't a 1-year rebuild for the Raiders by any means. Lots of work needed for this roster to become competitive in a very tough division.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders have more needs than just defense and TE. Even there the defensive side of the ball positions run out pretty quick. Beyond those positions though I would add LG, RB (terrible RB draft), and WR depth to that list. Defensively I would say around 6-7 starters could easily be replaced or at least need to be replaced with better talent.

This isn't a 1-year rebuild for the Raiders by any means. Lots of work needed for this roster to become competitive in a very tough division.
It's a very good draft overall cd, you know that. You guys could go Hockenson or Fant, OG, OT, QB. It has everything you need. A little thin at RB but it has some talent there as well.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Broncos @ Raiders on MNF week 1!

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the experts say we won't win more than 6 games this year...