• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders 2019 opponents!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where in the world did I say he can't play? I said if the Broncos take him I would be happy just would want to know how they plan to use his skill set. I have a better idea of how they can use Haskins and Lock as they are more traditional QB's that sit in the pocket to make plays. Murray is a different animal.

Also he is far from a RW clone beyond that of height.

1) Coming into the combine Wilson actually was trying to lose weight so that he could run better. He is built very thick which has helped him with some of the hits he has taken. Murray on the other side of it was well documented to have played this past season at 180 lbs. So about 30-40 lb difference between the two.

2) Murray is more of an athlete than Wilson. That part shouldn't be in question. That is good in some areas as his big play ability with his feet will have teams worried all night but it also means he uses his feet more to produce than Wilson ever did.

3) Wilson came out of college with a lot more experience starting. Wilson started I think 49 games in college compared to I think 15 games for Murray. Wilson was a lot more pro ready when entering the league.

4) Style of play is very different. Wilson showed more of an ability to operate within the pocket in college and actually throw timing routes. Doesn't mean Murray can't do it but it is a question mark entering the NFL.

Again I like Murray. He has to go to the right team to be successful. It is just like Mahomes. If he went to an old school coach that was very set in you operate from my system then he would not be the success that he is. KC's offensive system is set up well to take advantage of the skill set that Mahomes brings to the table. I don't think Murray right now is a great fit for what the Broncos want to accomplish.
Are you at the combine this year?

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watch the TV man. RW = Murray according to them. It don't matter though CD, according to the people on TV the Cards will take him number 1. LOL at that.

Seen a tweet by the Broncos that they want a game changing TE, they then showed a pic of Fant and Hockenson. The only way you will get one of them is using that 10th pick. So it looks like no off the ball LBs or QB for you guys at 10? Looks like the Broncos want to win this coming year and want to get Flacco some weapons?
Im sorry, i meant Milehigh!

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,121.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not a cupcake schedule.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you at the combine this year?

Not this year. We have two of our writers down there right now talking to people though. So keep getting updates from them. Sounds like right now the Cardinals are really leaning towards taking Kyler Murray and the two teams everyone is talking about in trading for Rosen are the Raiders and Redskins. So could be a huge change up at the QB position coming for you guys.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not this year. We have two of our writers down there right now talking to people though. So keep getting updates from them. Sounds like right now the Cardinals are really leaning towards taking Kyler Murray and the two teams everyone is talking about in trading for Rosen are the Raiders and Redskins. So could be a huge change up at the QB position coming for you guys.
The reason why im pushing Murray to the Broncos is, that's what i heard from people that know people. Broncos gonna trade up for Murray. You guys will try and move up to the Jets spot and call the Cards bluff on drafting Murray. If the Cards do in fact take Murray you guys go with Haskins. Ya gonna trip dude

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason why im pushing Murray to the Broncos is, that's what i heard from people that know people. Broncos gonna trade up for Murray. You guys will try and move up to the Jets spot and call the Cards bluff on drafting Murray. If the Cards do in fact take Murray you guys go with Haskins. Ya gonna trip dude

We shall see. The people I talk to say that Lock is at the top of the QB draft board for the Broncos with Haskins #2 and Murray #3. I trust these sources quite a bit as they have not let me down in the past.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We shall see. The people I talk to say that Lock is at the top of the QB draft board for the Broncos with Haskins #2 and Murray #3. I trust these sources quite a bit as they have not let me down in the past.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know man. Im gonna roll with what i said. Good chance im wrong, but it does make sense if you guys want a QB.

Man, did you see Montez Sweat? 6-6 260 4.41 40. Amazing.
Thoughts on that or you can't comment on the draft?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know man. Im gonna roll with what i said. Good chance im wrong, but it does make sense if you guys want a QB.

Man, did you see Montez Sweat? 6-6 260 4.41 40. Amazing.
Thoughts on that or you can't comment on the draft?

Oh I can comment on the draft. Definitely a very good day for him. His issue lies in the problem of why didn't his college numbers then match that kind of athleticism? He put up good numbers but nothing elite and he was known to disappear a lot in games. So a little bit of the risk reward with him when it comes to drafting him. The talent is there but does he have the work ethic to be great?

I woudl say the same thing about Rashan Gary of Michigan. Did great at the combine but this last year was not great for him. Yet I've seen him mocked to the Raiders a lot so who is he?

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I can comment on the draft. Definitely a very good day for him. His issue lies in the problem of why didn't his college numbers then match that kind of athleticism? He put up good numbers but nothing elite and he was known to disappear a lot in games. So a little bit of the risk reward with him when it comes to drafting him. The talent is there but does he have the work ethic to be great?

I woudl say the same thing about Rashan Gary of Michigan. Did great at the combine but this last year was not great for him. Yet I've seen him mocked to the Raiders a lot so who is he?
I would say Montez Sweat does have the work ethic to go along with his talent. He has good tape and production in the SEC, that league ain't no joke. When you bang on SEC OTs game after game and get the numbers you can play. 6-6 260 4.41 is impressive. Imagine that flying off the edge, assuming he's in the right system, coaching, etc.

Rashan Gary is ranked pretty high by most if not all. 6-4 277 4.59!
That also is impressive. What i don't get is, how can a guy with those athletic gifts not dominate his league? This guy should of been a sack machine, a complete monster. Lazy, Scheme, coaching? That's a hard one to call, and yet you can't just simply ignore his size and speed.
He could be a dominant force in the NFL or not. Yeah i seen him mocked to us on more than a few mocks.

The RAIDERS IMO will take one of these defensive players if we don't trade down.
Josh Allen
Q Williams
Nick Bosa
And maybe Ferrell.
With the Cards a lock to take Murray one of them will fall to our pick, maybe even two of them of you guys trade up to the Jets pick or some other team. Teh talent don't end there though, it's deep in which we could trade down an take a lot of these guys. All are big FAST! Burns, Sweat, Oliver, long list of players to choose from. Gonna be an epic draft.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say Montez Sweat does have the work ethic to go along with his talent. He has good tape and production in the SEC, that league ain't no joke. When you bang on SEC OTs game after game and get the numbers you can play. 6-6 260 4.41 is impressive. Imagine that flying off the edge, assuming he's in the right system, coaching, etc.

Rashan Gary is ranked pretty high by most if not all. 6-4 277 4.59!
That also is impressive. What i don't get is, how can a guy with those athletic gifts not dominate his league? This guy should of been a sack machine, a complete monster. Lazy, Scheme, coaching? That's a hard one to call, and yet you can't just simply ignore his size and speed.
He could be a dominant force in the NFL or not. Yeah i seen him mocked to us on more than a few mocks.

The RAIDERS IMO will take one of these defensive players if we don't trade down.
Josh Allen
Q Williams
Nick Bosa
And maybe Ferrell.
With the Cards a lock to take Murray one of them will fall to our pick, maybe even two of them of you guys trade up to the Jets pick or some other team. Teh talent don't end there though, it's deep in which we could trade down an take a lot of these guys. All are big FAST! Burns, Sweat, Oliver, long list of players to choose from. Gonna be an epic draft.

I think Sweat does have plenty of talent. Again there are times where he completely disappears from games though. He had 6 games this past season with 0 sacks for example. When he did go against better competition in the SEC this past season he was a no show. The NFL level tackles he went against completely eliminated him from the game. So while I think he boosted his draft stock at the combine and even at the Senior Bowl I just think teams have some major question marks about his drive.

As for the players you are looking at. If the Cardinals go Murray at 1 I can guarantee that Bosa is going #2 to the 49ers. They want him bad. The Jets seem to be a huge wildcard in what they do this draft. I've heard they are looking at D.K. Metcalf, Williams, any of the pass rushers, OL help in a guy like Taylor. So much of the draft pivots on what they do. The Raiders are sitting pretty there at 4 so will be interesting to see what they do. Last year's draft doesn't give me much confidence that they will do the right thing but we shall see.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Sweat does have plenty of talent. Again there are times where he completely disappears from games though. He had 6 games this past season with 0 sacks for example. When he did go against better competition in the SEC this past season he was a no show. The NFL level tackles he went against completely eliminated him from the game. So while I think he boosted his draft stock at the combine and even at the Senior Bowl I just think teams have some major question marks about his drive.

As for the players you are looking at. If the Cardinals go Murray at 1 I can guarantee that Bosa is going #2 to the 49ers. They want him bad. The Jets seem to be a huge wildcard in what they do this draft. I've heard they are looking at D.K. Metcalf, Williams, any of the pass rushers, OL help in a guy like Taylor. So much of the draft pivots on what they do. The Raiders are sitting pretty there at 4 so will be interesting to see what they do. Last year's draft doesn't give me much confidence that they will do the right thing but we shall see.
Sweat flying off the edge with that 6-6 260 4.41 speed is gonna get some sacks. Production is there. Can he get better? Heck yeah he can.
One thing about Sweat, you can't teach 6-6 260 4.41 40, the rest you can. He's going in the first round, no doubt about that.

Yeah i could see the 9ers go Bosa at two. And the Jets need offense if they plan on developing Donald. Or they trade the pick. Either way two of those players fall to us. Q Williams is a complete monster. 6-3 303 4.8 40. Josh Allen is also damn good. Again, it's such a loaded draft.

And i really like our draft class from last year. All the rookies started and will be better in their second year. Injuries really did us in, and all that youth playing heavy minutes.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cd, i hear you guys are wanting to trade for AB?
The way i see the Broncos draft? If you guys don't trade up for QB? I see you guys going TE at 10 and trying to make a move for AB. Elway wants to win and will give Flacco some weapons this year. IMO

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would LOVE Quennen Williams but I doubt the Broncos have a shot at him. Not sure about tight end. Although injuries started their careers off poorly, Jake Butt and Troy Fumagali could be a very strong TE tandem.

I still think the Broncos either move way up to get Drew Lock (I hope not) or settle for the BPA (Devon Whte, Greedy, etc.)

I wish we had the Raiders picks this year and next but then again, we'd be the Raiders. Not a fun option.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cd, i hear you guys are wanting to trade for AB?
The way i see the Broncos draft? If you guys don't trade up for QB? I see you guys going TE at 10 and trying to make a move for AB. Elway wants to win and will give Flacco some weapons this year. IMO

Talked to my people and they said the AB news is not true. They are trying to get younger at the receiver position so adding AB doesn't really help that cause.

As for who we would pick it seems like the Broncos are leaning defense if they don't go QB. Greedy, Baker, Oliver, and White are all in play at that pick. Sounds like the two dream players in Oliver and White will be gone though. Tampa Bay seems like they are sold on White being their guy and I've been told the Bills are in love with Oliver. My hope is all of that means then that Lock can fall to the Broncos at 10 so they don't have to trade up to get their guy.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would LOVE Quennen Williams but I doubt the Broncos have a shot at him. Not sure about tight end. Although injuries started their careers off poorly, Jake Butt and Troy Fumagali could be a very strong TE tandem.

I still think the Broncos either move way up to get Drew Lock (I hope not) or settle for the BPA (Devon Whte, Greedy, etc.)

I wish we had the Raiders picks this year and next but then again, we'd be the Raiders. Not a fun option.
Gotta be bad before you can be good. All those picks and Mayock picking, im good with.

Seems like the Broncos want to win with Flacco, but he needs weapons. Weapons cost draft picks and this draft has some good ones.
Maybe Elway decides he wants to win and goes all offense and cashes in on next years rich QB draft class? Fromm, Tua, Hebert and a few others. Great QB class next year, IMO
Should be interesting on what you guys do, im rolling offense for you guys in the first round. TE or WR.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talked to my people and they said the AB news is not true. They are trying to get younger at the receiver position so adding AB doesn't really help that cause.

As for who we would pick it seems like the Broncos are leaning defense if they don't go QB. Greedy, Baker, Oliver, and White are all in play at that pick. Sounds like the two dream players in Oliver and White will be gone though. Tampa Bay seems like they are sold on White being their guy and I've been told the Bills are in love with Oliver. My hope is all of that means then that Lock can fall to the Broncos at 10 so they don't have to trade up to get their guy.
AB and the RAIDERS are heating up. Man, i would be good with getting AB all day everyday. This guy is a top 3 WR and demands the defense respect. The rookie WR could really develop playing on the other side of a talent like AB. Ask JUJU

That's a hard one to call on what Elway will do. You guys traded Keenum and are letting Turner hit the market. OT,TE or WR could be a real possibility for you guys.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AB and the RAIDERS are heating up. Man, i would be good with getting AB all day everyday. This guy is a top 3 WR and demands the defense respect. The rookie WR could really develop playing on the other side of a talent like AB. Ask JUJU

That's a hard one to call on what Elway will do. You guys traded Keenum and are letting Turner hit the market. OT,TE or WR could be a real possibility for you guys.

It will be interesting to see what the Raiders give up for AB. With all the craziness of things he has done this offseason I wouldn't give up more than a 5th round pick for him.

As for the Broncos personally I think they will go defense in the 1st round with some rumors I'm hearing now. Small chance that Ed Oliver makes it to the Broncos and if he does then good luck to any team trying to block Von, Chubb, and Oliver.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome AB84
Mike Mayock doing real work already. Got us a top 3 WR in football for pretty much free and kept his 4 of the top 35 picks in one of the BEST drafts in a long time.

YUP YUP